JackMason

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm playing as River Plate and so far have only bought 5 players...

Nicolas Tagliafico - £1.2M
Lucas Castro - £2.6M
Lisandro Magallan - £1.6M Compensation
Sebastian Coates - £2.4M
Mauricio Pereyra - £5.5M
Javier Correa - £1.2M

Total £14.5M

As you can see all quite youthful and at minimum 3 and a half star ratings. I bought young as I see River as a team with great young prospects. Lanzini, Diaz and 16 year Franco Iberra being future talents. Are there any other River youngsters that shine and any other great Preferably young Argentiniain players or Southa American players. Wan't to keep my team South American.

Thanks for your help.

Look up mathias mirabaje and matias jones, might need uruguay loaded

miguel medina is a good cheap guy playing for paraguay i think :D think hes in their under 20s team

Cool. I'll check em out guys. Any others?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

They should be joining soon. Bar Jones who is joing FC Gronihen but great players.

Facundo Ferreyra, good striker from Banfield. Fabricio Fontanini can be signed on a free as his contract expires in july, and he becomes quite good, got a few caps in one of my saves. Iturbe, of course, is a good call for a winger/IF. Orlando Gaona Lugo is also good as a right winger, but he may not want to join you or may be too expensive, as he plays for Boca. Villafañez from CAI (On loan to Independiente) becomes good too.

Villafanez is the best out of them mate... Thanx pal. Any Keepers?

Villafanez is the best out of them mate... Thanx pal. Any Keepers?

Carrizo should give you ~10 years of fine goalkeeping, and you can sign him on a free because his loan ends at the same time as his contract. Also, Chichizola, your reserve keeper, can become good - I think his potential was -8, not sure.

Brilliant thanks mate. Ive just finished the first season and won the closing stage with my young squad. Money is quite tight though. Who should I look at now?

---------- Post added 04/05/2011 at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 02/05/2011 at 02:34 PM ----------

Hey guys just signed Erick Torres who looks a great prospect for the future.

Back