RM needed - Wallcott, Wilshire, Sanchez or Lennon?

• Thread starter Thread starter rafael88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

rafael88

Reaction score
I am Birmingham City on my 2nd season with 29 mil to spend.

I need a RM and have 4 players waiting to be confirmed for transfer. all the contracts are more less the same.

Lennon - 18m

Alexis Sanchez - 16m

Jack Wilshire - 14m (tad expensive but i know he will do well in the future)

Theo Wallcott - 5.5m (transfer listed)

Who should i choose? or suggestions of other players, im thinking Feguili (spelling?), Obasi, Ben Arfa

For that price Wallcott I'd say, even though i havent used him on 2010. on 09 he really surprised me, his stats wernt great but he performed really well!!

Eduardo Salvio :) or Marko Marin - they are both better than Walcott in my save ;)

I'v actually got Salvio alrdy but hes not performing well.
I think il get Theo, too much of a bargain and with the left over i can get a decent CB ;)
Thanks for the help guys, one more thing, 25m worth forking out for Sakho. I know hes the king of all CB's but 25m!!

Lol, Walcott is **** (no offence), take Sanchez, if not, Lennon.

Wallcott went to Liverpool, blessing i recon as his stats (apart from pace) are pants. I think i might just nab Sanchez

Sanchez he's really good on my Man City save, he's always ghosting past players.

it depends on what you want from your winger, in my game sanchez's crossing isnt great. (to be honest i would have said none of the above), so i would say lennon if i had to

Sanchez's more of an attacking winger, not sure he'll perform well in RM position ...

What bout angel di mara? He was brilliant for me when i had fm10 for man utd! Got loads of assists and some odd goals by January. And i was looking for assists from my wingers though coz valencia was getting the goals and less assists so it all worked out for me

Back