Reaction score
One or two or you might remember me from my Birmingham City save. Well forget about that because I lost the save when my hard drive broke! :)

This time, I've decided to really give myself something I can work at. FC United of Manchester are in the Northern Premier Division which is 1 tier lower than the Conference North/South. My aim is to beat Manchester United, whether it be in the 2nd season in the FA Cup, or in the 30th season in the Champions League. Either way - providing I don't get sacked, I will achieve that goal. It is a regular series on my channel now and I will sometimes upload just the one update a day or I could pump out 10 updates a day, depending on how much I play.

I will be doing other things alongside that such as the Challenges as well as starting up a Birmingham City save with my new found tactic that works extremely well.

Either way, support from you guys will be good and I'll be posting the episodes on here as soon as they're uploaded to YouTube. I've already got the first season out of the way and that took me 16 episodes which are each 7-13 minutes long. If you want to watch them all then go ahead - but I'll understand if you just skip to the last one to do a catch up :)

I'll forever be grateful if you could just quickly leave a like and I will respond to any and all comments made as soon as I see them, so thanks guys! :)

Also, all of the episodes are in a playlist, and here's the link to the playlist:
FM13 Road to glory | FC United | Playlist