• Juventus

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Roma

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braddo77

Reaction score
I am starting my first story and i don't know who to start with. There is a poll where you can vote for the team you want me to start with and when i get back later i will start the story with the team that has the most votes. Feel free to vote.

Voting set to close soon probaly around about 6 so get your votes in!!!

You only have four votes though, I would wait a while until you get a few more then start the story :)

choose lille, as more of a challenge, if you download LFC marshall's summer update so they don't have hazard, so your challenge is to use the hazard money to re-build the side,

just my personal preference that Lille would be more interesting

yeah i have downloaded lfcmarshalls update mate i agree with you that it would a big challenge without Hazard in their team

yeah i have downloaded lfcmarshalls update mate i agree with you that it would a big challenge without Hazard in their team

in my opinion, would definitely be the best save, how much longer are you keeping the poll open for ???

Borrusia Dortmund
View attachment 251671
Borrusia Dortmund is a well known and one of the most successful German Football clubs. They were founded in 1909. They are also commonly known as Dortmund or BVB. They play in the Bundesliga the top German division and they have won 8 times and they have won it in the last 2 seasons taking them past their fierce rivals Schalke in number of league titles. As well as winning 8 Bundesliga titles they have won 3 German cups, 4 German super cups, 1 Champions League in 1997, 1 UEFA cup winners cup and Intercontinental cup. They became the first German club to win a European title in 1966 when they won the UEFA cup winners cup. They play their football at the Westfalenstadion (80,720 capacity) they have been playing there since 1974. The stadium is the biggest in Germany 6 biggest in Europe. Dortmund also has a fierce rivalry with Schalke and their derby match is known as the Revier Derby. They also have a big rivalry with their neighbours Borrusia Monchengladbach which is known as the Borrusen Derby.
View attachment 251672

Aims for the season

Make it at least through the group in the Champions League possibly make it to the Quarters.
Reach at least the German Cup final.
Finish in the top 3 in the league.
Keep developing the young talent we have.

Any feedback is welcomed to help me improve and some advice whether to do monthly updates or game by game i will update again tomorrow.

Transfers and Pre Season

View attachment 251740
Jose Bosingwa- A good back up to first choice right back Piszczek plus he was a free transfer.
Mohamed Diame- Another free transfer the midfielder will be a good back up for CM.
Junior Hoilett- Again back up to the likes of Gotze and Kagawa another free transfer.
Isaac Vorsah- Needed another CB as i had only 3 a bargain for 4.1M
Joel Valencia- A great talent who will grow through the U19
Luuk De Jong- Good young back up striker which we needed as we only had Lewandowski up front plus he is only 20 so plenty of years ahead of him.

Friendly's
3rd July 2011
20:00
Stade Jean Bouin

Angers SCO 0-5 Dortmund
Perisic(2),Kehl,Lewandowski,Grosskreutz
View attachment 251741

Friendly
5th July 2011
19:00
Stade De Hameau

Pau FC 0-5 Dortmund
Perisic(2),Kehl,Reus,Gundogan
View attachment 251743

Friendly
11th July 2011
19:30
Estadio Tecnologico

Monterrey 0-3 Dortmund
Kagawa,Kehl,Diame
View attachment 251744

Friendly
15th July 2011
20:00
Regenboogstadion

Zulte Waregem 0-4 Dortmund
Kagawa,Lewandowski(3)
View attachment 251745
In all a very good pre season and some good signings and looking forward to our first match in the German Super Cup against Bayern Munich. Feel free to comment and i will go into more detail for the competive matches.

Interested to see how luuk de jong improves. Never seen him become a world beater before but always liked the look of him.

yeah he has a 4 star potential and he fits in with our load of young talent so i hope he could be a future star

July
In July we had 2 games the German Super Cup against Bayern Munich. We also had another cup match it was the German Cup second round against Kiel.

German Super Cup
23rd July 2011
20:30
Signal Iduna Park

Borrusia Dortmund 3-4 Bayern Munich
Kagawa Reus Lewandowski
View attachment 251838
This was an absolute cracker of a game which was made that by our good attacking play but our poor defensive play. We got off to a good start when Shinji Kagawa made it 1-0 with a screamer from 25 yards after just one minute. Then there was a 16 minute horror show when Ribery and Gomez teared us apart and we were 4-1 down after half an hour. But the subsitute Reus who came on for the injured Kehl who pulled it back to 4-2 then Lewandowski made it 4-3 just before half time game on again. Then the second half was so frustrating as we had chance after chance and we battered Munich but we just couldn't score to complete the comeback. This was compounded by Perisic getting injured and as we put on the pressure in the final minutes it wasn't to be our day and we had to conceed the trophy to Munich.
MOTM=Ribery(8.8)

German Cup 2nd Round
20th July 2011
15:30
Holstein Stadion
Kiel 0-2 Borrusia Dortmund
View attachment 251841
The stats say it all in this game 35 shots and 72% possesion as this was a one sided match. We took the lead eventually in the 43rd minute when Lewandowski poached a goal from a brilliant cross by Reus. Then Jurgenson fouled Bittencourt in the box and Mats Hummels stepped up and slotted the ball into the net to seal the win. But in the end the score should of been so much bigger.
MOTM=Bittencourt(7.9)

So in the end it was a so so month we should of beaten Bayern but we wasted our chances and it was a good win in Kiel but we didn't put the ball in the net as often as we should of done.

Next month's fixtures look like this....
View attachment 251843
So we face Bayern again for our first league game looking for revenge we also face newly promoted Furth and Wolfsburg and Mainz.

August
In August we start our Bundesliga Campaign at home to Bayern Munich. We face newly promoted Furth away and Wolfsburg at home and a tough trip to Mainz. We also found out our draws for the Champions League group stage and the the third round of the German Cup.

Bundesliga Matchday 1
5th August 2011
20:30
Signal Iduna Park

Borrusia Dortmund 2-1 Bayern Munich
Gotze,Lewandowski
View attachment 252030
We managed to avenge for our super cup loss to Munich. Just like in the super Cup we took a early lead through Mario Gotze curled in a shot from 25 yards into the top corner. Bayern hit back in the 23rd minute when Arjen Robben benefitted from a lucky deflection to put the ball into the empty net. But we continued to make chances and put the pressure on in the second half and it didn't look like that we could score but in second half injury time Lewandowski got the winning goal that we deserved and got the 3 points.

Bundesliga Matchday 2
13th August 2011
15:30
Trolli Arena

Furth 0-3 Borrusia Dortmund
Lewandowski,Hummels(2)
View attachment 252036
Well it was a good enough performance away from home as we dominated the game we had chances in the first half but just before half time we struck twice through Lewandowski and Hummels. Hummels heading in Mario Gotze's free kick. In the second half nothing much happened but Hummels again headed in another Gotze free kick to make it 3 and seal the points so 6 out of 6 so far.

Bundesliga Matchday 3
20th August 2011
18:30
Signal Iduna Stadium

Borrusia Dortmund 3-1 Wolfsburg
Lewandowski,Reus,Gotze
View attachment 252038
Another victory and it was fully deserved we had a couple of cances in the first half but we went in at the break at 0-0. But the second half finally came to life when Veirinha put Wolfsburg undeservedly ahead with an absolute beautiful goal from 30 yards. But then 3 goals in 5 minutes from Lewandowski,Reus,Gotze sealed a great comeback and retained our winning run.

Bundesliga Matchday 4
27th August
18:30
Coface Arena

Mainz 0-3 Borrusia Dortmund
Gotze,Reus,Lewandowski
View attachment 252040
This was a fairly boring came it came down to who was the most clinical in front of goal but we managed to keep most of the possesion and pick them off. Gotze got the scoring going after half an hour after a dubious goal where Gotze looked have fouled the defender but the goal was givin the 66th minute. Marco Reus scored again in the 66th minute when he fired home from a narrow angle. With 9 minutes to go Lewandowski sealed the three points to cap of a wonderful start to the season.

What can i say the perfect start the table looks like this...
View attachment 252041
Top of the table with 12 points out of 12.

Our Champions League Group looks like this....
View attachment 252042
Porto,Panathinaikos and Galatasaray I probaly couldn't have asked for a better group than we got so i'm confident we can qualify for the knockout stages. We also drew Hamburg away in the German Cup third round.

So next months fixtures look like this...
View attachment 252043

So we start the month at home to Frankfurt. Then we start our Champions League campaign against our toughest group opponents Porto. Then we play to league games against Augsburg and Hannover then finish with Panathinaikos away in the Champions League.

Seems like a good challenge :) keep it up and i will be interested too see how Mario Gotze does as he is one of my favorite young players :) good luck

This looks great so far! Just out of interest how on earth did you get Hoillet on a free!!!

sorry to break the news but the save has corrupted and i have lost it so i might start a new one so suggestions whether to start again with Dortmund or try a new team. Feel free to post your suggestions on a new team

Back