Roberto Soldado- is he underrated?

Reggaezal

Reaction score
He has performed very well for getafe in my game, 20 goals 3 assists in 24 games. And an avg rating of 7.47 id say that is pretty good considering he's playing for getafe.

has anyone bought him? i have half a mind to buy him to replace borriello.... he looks to have good potential to be a target man.

I dont think hes underated.

Maybe on your percific save he may be doing well, but I havent even noticed him in FM10.

Not underrated at all, in game, or in the community. He is my go-to Spanish striker.

a very good and definately not Underrated striker in the least! Barca and Real have paid top dollar for him in most of my saves, 30-40 million! Great Poacher, great striker!

He carried Getafe to 3rd place in my second season as Atletico and in the other 6 seasons he's normally 3rd highest goalscorer in the la liga behind Aguero and my flatmates regen striker.

I signed him for inter milan and he scored 32 in 38 games as a poacher , he cost me about £15m

i started a tottenham save and bought him for 11m. i keep rotating him & crouch to partner defoe and its working pretty well defoe has roughly 29 goals and still got 5/6 games left & soldado has 20 gooals and crouch roughly has 13/14 will upload screenshots when the season is done of soldado its on a differnt computer so i will tomorrow evening most likely.

im still trying to find his best role. any ideas ? i normally play him with defoe who i play as a poacher?

well in real life he is pretty much underrated
but on FM he is a great striker