Dharrison

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with tottenham and my striker are soldado,Defoe and Adebayor
my first choice striker is soldado but he's just not scoring enough and only getting 6.00 rating every game
just need advice on how to play him!!

also if anyone has any suggestions on strikers to buy that will get me goals that would be very helpful!! :)

Have the same problem. Soldado is absolute ***** on the game. Go after Benteke, Chicharito Hernandez, Alvaro Morata, or Llorente. Benteke should be your number 1 priority though, he's amazing. Keep Harry Kane around if you've still got him, he can be useful. Anything is better than Soldado on the game it seems. I've tried Soldado in multiple different roles, adjusted my team for him, you name it! Hes just so so useless and cant understand why. Gets low 6's or high 5's in ratings very game. Second season now he's a reserve player.

In my game, Soldado is ****-hot for the AI. Leading the goalscoring charts by a distance, and even scoring 7 goals against Stoke. Haha!

I know I can't seem to get the best out him either, I've tried him as poacher or as a CF u name it I've tryed it lol but just gets nothing!
I looked at benteke and considering bringing him in, in January. How much did u get benteke for?

and what tactics are u using if he's leading the goal scoring charts in ur game?

Ive played him as a AF lone striker, 17 goals in 34 games, not prolific but hes still adapting remember so give him time

I know I can't seem to get the best out him either, I've tried him as poacher or as a CF u name it I've tryed it lol but just gets nothing!
I looked at benteke and considering bringing him in, in January. How much did u get benteke for?

and what tactics are u using if he's leading the goal scoring charts in ur game?

I'm not managing him. I was just saying that he's killing it with AI management. I can only get poacher type strikers like Soldado to work in 2-striker tactics at the moment.

Benteke was around 15 mil after being transfer listed in January