Robin Van persie

• Thread starter Thread starter PenguinJr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4K

PenguinJr

Reaction score
I'm currently arsenal and i'm having a problem with RVP, he's just not banging in goals, is there something i should be telling him to do, or is he just inconsistent, because i have a bro who has fm09 and RVP for him is banging in 40-50 goals a season

its just luck sometimes, sometimes he can bag goals like 30 a season then another saved game he can just score a few

just look at his stats as you can see he has decent flair, first touch, creativity, technique ratings. try tweak his player instructions and make him to run with ball and foward runs and give him a 'free role'

a free role and flair works wonders for me so maybe you can try.

are there any moves i should try and tell him to do? should i sell him?

no bro, dont sell the man, make what Gatid said

Yeah but if he's so inconsistent, then he's not a very gd player, i've been thinking about buying karim benzema anyway

bro, we talking about Robin van Persie, not some uprising youngster. I'd advice u not to sell hi, better days shall come (H)

he scores for fun with me i play him on his own up front and scored 30+ for me in all competitions

For me he got 5 goals in my 1st season,however this was due to injury if they are off form like van persie was for me then play someone else, i played bendtner and got 20 goals out of him, this enabled me to win the FA cup and come 2nd in prem. Tbh its how the players are suited to your tactics and formation

Last edited:
so can sum1 tell me how i should play him or wot formation suits him best

i like van persie irl but on the game he doesnt have good dribbling, flair, pace so i would advise you get vagner love him and adebayor are immense for me im half way through the first season and hes banged 34 in all comp and adebayor got 26

i was thinking more on the lines of getting a rising star instead of sum1 like vagner, i'm particularly intrested in balotelli, how much can you get him 4 btw i'm in season 1 and about 31 games in

well if you aint got a scooby on what to do with RVP, try play vela upfront with adebayor vela got me 20 goals 18 aissts 1st season!

get vagner love hes amazing

heres a few screenies of my arsenal team

Yea but vela gets betta than vagner so really i'm trying to find a target man such as balotelli who is both quick and strong, also AC, who did you sell because i see you've got chielinni whose hard to get

Last edited:
yh i use balotelli like adebayor and i sold ramsey, bentner, eboue, song ect. i got balotelli and chiellini for both 15m

RVP is amazing in my save on fm10 demo, only in middle of october and he has so far scored 12 goals in 15 starts

Sell him and invest in other areas of the squad :)
And Daniel you cheeky git!! I HATE that picture you have, but it's pretty good lool

Back