• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 723
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City forward Robinho turns down a move to Fenerbahce because he would prefer to join a club in Italy or Spain.

More...

He is fairly good anyway, this could be a blessing for city if he makes the 25 man squad.

Good Decision,I believe that with a club that actually wants him he can rediscover himself again

Good decision ..... id snap him up in an instance to have him at LFC

Gerrard - Masch
Kuyt - Cole - Robinho
Torres

Wow :P

Robinho is a *******. I would have loved to have seen him rot somewhere in Turkey.

Good riddance is all I have to say
(Well, I have a lot more to say, but I can't be arsed spending any more time on this soft ****)

wow, im glad we missed out on this transfer. needs to just go back to brazil simple as that.

I dont see why and how people can hate on this:

YouTube- Robinho 2010-Ready for World Cup

He wasnt cut for the premier league but hes still a pretty **** good player.

He's a fine player. The feeling was mutual amongst most city fans when he played at the World Cup - he'd be like a new signing if his attitude was correct and he was cut for the league. A lot of people outside of City understand, but if you were a city fan I think you'd find it even easier to understand why we hate on him - his attitude is dreadful, and he lacks motivation for anyone other than his boyhood teams the Selecao and Santos. Real Madrid wasn't big enough for him. The simple fact is that he is a huge ego with a dreadful attitude and no one will benefit for more than a year other than Brazil or Santos.

A brilliant player, no doubt, but like Balotelli, has a poor attitude. He can turn it on for Brazil & Santos, but not Manchester City & Real Madrid.

<3 Robinbo, he can do what he wants, great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back