Robinho?!?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with blending him in with Man Cities team? Pogbrebnyak and Lavezzi are also a pain, they just can't fit in! For the moment I've let Robinho out on loan to Inter and am trying my hardest to try and fit Pogbrebnyak and Lavezzi in. Can anyone help me with this?

You should never loan your star player out mate ;D I bought Goran Pandev for 14 Million from Lazio as Man City and he blended brilliantly with Robinho combining for a 50 goal season between them, and straight away next season got a 38 million offer for pandev ;D Buy Guardado from Deportive for the assists to supply them ;D and give Robinho lots of creative freedom

You should never loan your star player out mate ;D I bought Goran Pandev for 14 Million from Lazio as Man City and he blended brilliantly with Robinho combining for a 50 goal season between them, and straight away next season got a 38 million offer for pandev ;D Buy Guardado from Deportive for the assists to supply them ;D and give Robinho lots of creative freedom

That's the thing. I have tried everything with him from playing him AMC to AML to FC. Played him with lots of creative freedom with medium. In a free role. Played him along all sorts of different players! Been trying to build a team around him for half a season now! My assinstant says it's the language barrier so thinking of letting him go at the end of the season and buying a playmaker, possibly Jeremy Toulalan. And might also sell Pogbrebnyak and buy Oscar Cardozo.

I would get either Benzema or Pandev up front as a top quality partner with him, good company helps :D I would strongly advise you to get Guardado so he has good surface into the box, but I think that like you say getting a playmaker like Toulalan would do the world of good for you, he is a quality player who can pull the strings in midfield to let Robinho free ;D

Thanks for the advice mate. I will look into Benzema and Pandev. Any idea of how much you can sign Benzema for. I know he is valued at around 6 million. I doubt Lyon would let him go for under 12.5! I'm also looking at Nilmar at the moment. He's top scorer in Brazil with 19 goals in about 25 games. I don't want to be spending too many millions on players even though I am at City becuase I need to strengthen the defence.

just get vela to partner robinho theyre an immense partnership, ive never had a problem with robinho personally but sending him on load to another team is not gonna help him fit in

Well in my 4th or 5th season can't remember which Pandev and Benzema are both better than Robinho :D so that shows you their quality lol, I got pandev in first season for 14 million, but Benzema cost me 40 million at the beginning of the second season, so if you want to get him a lot cheaper get him in the first season quick :D, I would also advise Mamadou Sakho 18 year old cb he becomes possibly the best CB in the game, can get him for 8 million in first season, marquinhos is a quality brazilian forward as well, surprisingly Gary Cahill is really good on this game lol, Mark Beevers from Sheffield Wedsenday gets really good a wonderkid centre back, and in net I would say get Mandanda, he has won European Goalkeeper of the year award 3 years running for me :D

Thanks HortySlayer. A.F.C4LIFE, Tbh mate it was the only thing I could do! He had an average rating of 6.19 after his first 15 games! So I dropped him, going into January he only got about 2 games and 2 substitute appearance in 10 games so it's inefitable he would of become unhappy not getting 1st team football. It was my only option. I'm now getting scout reports on Pandev and Benzema. I might sell Robinho to make a path for these two and let Kompany go to bring in Toulalan. I'm also looking at bringing in Oscar Cardozo due to Pogbrebnyak not fitting in! And again I have tried everything with him. I have bought Mahamadou Sakho. This is my defence:
Srna-M.Richards-Dunne-Garrido
Subs:Zabaleta, Ben-Haim,M.Sakho,Bale
Bale is not playing brilliantly at the moment but is slowly but surely improving while Garrido is on fire! Srna's consistantly good and my 2 CB's are doing well. Thinking about bringing in Lescott and Anyukov and letting Ben-Haim and Zabaleta go.

Srna and Richards will be sure Starters for you for a couple of seasons easily, but Sakho will replace either Garrido or Dunne soon enough and Bale will become ace, a good play to get Is Jonny Heitinga of Atletic Madrid, he is quality. You should definitely let Ben-Haim and Zabaleta go. Oh yeah just a tip, I got Messi for only 40.5 million on my game which is really cheap for him. He had a minimum fee release clause of 40.5 million which amazed me but I activated that clause :D It's probably worth seeing if it's the same in your game.

Srna and Richards will be sure Starters for you for a couple of seasons easily, but Sakho will replace either Garrido or Dunne soon enough and Bale will become ace, a good play to get Is Jonny Heitinga of Atletic Madrid, he is quality. You should definitely let Ben-Haim and Zabaleta go. Oh yeah just a tip, I got Messi for only 40.5 million on my game which is really cheap for him. He had a minimum fee release clause of 40.5 million which amazed me but I activated that clause :D It's probably worth seeing if it's the same in your game.

Good stuff mate. I think the Messi release clause is the same on my game, it was on one of my old games. I will look into Johnny Heitinga too!

i have robinho as amc and aguero as my lone striker and have them interchange positions both on free roles, seems to work quite well

Anyone else found Man City will accept offers of £2.5m for Robinho come the end of second season? he just won't come to me :(

Back