Nickname
The Dale

Founded

Stadium
Spotland

Media Prediction
22nd

Pre-Season

Our pre-season has been very average as the squad was getting used to the tactic. We played some very nice football but failed to score in some of the friendlies for example against Kidderminster Harriers. I cancelled a few of the friendlies because I was worried of some of the players fitness. Our team suffered a major setback as winger Simon Hackney broke his leg and is out for 6-7 months.

Here are the results from pre-season.
View attachment 199952

Transfers

I decided to just get some extra players in for depth in my squad as the league one campaign is very long and tiring. With a little transfer budget of 54k I decided to try and save that instead I relied on free transfers and loan transfers however the loan system did not really work out. Harry Kane, Thomas Carroll and Andros Townsend were a few of my targets but decided to join other clubs. I did not sell any players as I needed the depth in my squad.

Here are my final buys.
View attachment 199954

Any advice would be most appreciated.
:D

Make an effort, maybe? No creativity or selling point in the story what so ever.

If you can be bothered, scroll through all the archived stories and see how others are laid out, then try bring your own fresh approach to things.

Agreed, set it up as others have done. Im a dale fan =-). sign Sone Aluko on a free, he's a winger with 16 flair. Also i reccomend buying Mark Beevers from Shef Wed, hes got loads of potential and only cos me 20k. Good luck!

Sorry but Ackwuegbu and Counago??? You know I signed them for Welling three leagues below. Counago, I must admit, is a beast for that level, but Ackquegbu gets bad really quick and was useless two leagues down so I wouldn't put much faith into him three leagues above a team that he was a reject of.

Counago is good enough for lower League 1 clubs. In my save with Port Vale he is also banging them in in my secod season in L1. No need to tell what he did one league lower.

Make an effort, maybe? No creativity or selling point in the story what so ever.

If you can be bothered, scroll through all the archived stories and see how others are laid out, then try bring your own fresh approach to things.
I actually quite like the layout, although I agree it is not creative - more of a 'blog' or 'diary' than a 'story'. It just lists the events and adds a bit of text. I think you shouldn't use so much images, more text would be good. Good start, though, I guess, keep it up!