Rodney Sneijder

• Thread starter Thread starter cruxify
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 8K

cruxify

Reaction score
Before you lock yes I have searched and there are only two threads on him and I've only seen one pic of his stats in the future. I was just wondering how good he turns out approximately 4-5 seasons into the game. I signed him for 350k or so and he's coming along pretty nicely so far. Anyway here are his current stats. Also just wondering what sort of training I should focus on (don't mention Tugs or anyone else's program, I prefer doing it myself). Cheers.

hi man ... i have the same problem with this guy i like to get him to learn from his brother sneijder

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

nice skin whats it called , send me a private message with the name please

i had him once and he was utter bollocks, the media always questioned his ability and he was very poor

The skin is Blackin09 marcmj.

i had him once and he was utter bollocks, the media always questioned his ability and he was very poor

I sorta have the same problem, my board have a major problem with me signing him, despite the fact he's 5th choice cm (soon to be 4th choice after I ship out Lucas in the summer). I think my board just want something to ***** about lol.

Lol, the board will try and find anything to moan about.

Here he is in my game he is 20 years old not that good really but i was thinking of buying him and seeing what i can do with him as i have had him once before and when i trained him up he was ace

View attachment 13499

I really wouldnt waste my money on him, he clearly doesnt turn out into anything great

If you train him right he dose

Ive seen on loads of games and he doesnt go places and his stats dont really stand out. I even took the gratitude of buying him once because of all the hype and he seemed like a bargain but he only managed to make it as a backup, i did make a little profit though;)

One thing I've noticed a few times is even though he has relatively low stats he manages to get out decent 7+ ratings.

Cheers for that DC. I'll probably use him as a back up cm at max, maybe sell him in the future to make a healthy profit.

Ive seen on loads of games and he doesnt go places and his stats dont really stand out. I even took the gratitude of buying him once because of all the hype and he seemed like a bargain but he only managed to make it as a backup, i did make a little profit though;)

Well when i signed him in the first season i used Tugs training and had him tutored by gerrard and in 3rd season he was my first chose CM he also got player of the year 3 times in a row

Well, I've been watching him in my current save and he doesn't get that good. He's 30 now but this is probably the best numbers he's had over the years.

2myrsw0.png

Back