Rodriguez at Anfield for medical

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 712

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Argentina winger Maxi Rodriguez is close to completing his move from Atletico Madrid to Liverpool after arriving in the city for a medical.

More...

good signing, hopefully gets to play instead of kuyt!

Will always remember Maxi's wonder goal in the World Cup.. superb

will it be on loan or permanent?

Maybe click on the link if you wanna know? <) :P :wub:

Lol Max I was being lazy................

Wow! £1.5 million! I think this will be a good move for Liverpool. Youd have to pay 15 mil for him on FM...................

Last edited:
I think he will do a good buy for us and give us a bit more....Boom upfront if you get me ;)

Well lets hope he's not a flop (well, i don't know why i should hope). I doubt he will be, but people said that about Shevchenko :S

Yet Shevchenko was £30m

Last edited:
1.5m? **** thats a good deal for liverpool i would assume he will take Dirk Kuyt's place would give liverpool alot more flair to their game and he will actually take players on unlike kuyt.

1.5m? **** thats a good deal for liverpool i would assume he will take Dirk Kuyt's place would give liverpool alot more flair to their game and he will actually take players on unlike kuyt.

I think that is what Rafa would do. But i would like to see Yossi left mid, Kuyt Right mid Gerrard & Masch CM and Maxi behind Torres

I just think that would work.

I think that is what Rafa would do. But i would like to see Yossi left mid, Kuyt Right mid Gerrard & Masch CM and Maxi behind Torres

I just think that would work.

Yeh its is good buy tho, as maxi can cover a host of positions he can play left mid, right mid, attacking mid and even upfront if he has too. A really smart buy as the current liverpool set up plays right into maxi's game.

Tho i would have maxi right mid with gerrard attacking mid and let lucas play the center mid role as i think hes alright.

Yeh its is good buy tho, as maxi can cover a host of positions he can play left mid, right mid, attacking mid and even upfront if he has too. A really smart buy as the current liverpool set up plays right into maxi's game.

Tho i would have maxi right mid with gerrard attacking mid and let lucas play the center mid role as i think hes alright.

Just have to see and wait what Rafa does, lol.

I read it first I thought Maxi was getting a £1.5M a year contract i.e. approx. £30K a week. £1.5M transfer is one **** of a bargain! I only wish Arsene would do the same :S

Back