Rodwell injury blow for Everton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 660

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Everton midfielder Jack Rodwell is ruled out for up to three months with ankle ligament damage.

More...

Bad news for Jacky most of all, just starting to become a regular fixture in the 1st team and he get's injured. I really hope he's not another case like James Vaughan because he seems very injury prone.

Always a pity to see such a potentially good player get injured for so long

Everton will cope, however I hope he does not go down the line of James Vaughan.

Karma for not joining United?
He should recieve all good Karma for that, it's rare for a young player nowadays to turn down a team like that to stick with their home club!

Yeah credit to the lad for being loyal but I just really want him at United XD:D

shame for him because he is a top player. hope to see him in the england set-up soon replaceing barry.

Everton always get 1 bad injury to start the season with, I think they'll cope though, it's not like Arteta or Cahill being injured for them. Rodwell's good but he doesn't have as much of an impact on the team as those 2 do as there are players that can fill in for him.

Everton certainly dont have the best of luck when it comes to injuries to key players, he may not be a key player yet but he sure could have been this season as he matures into a decent player. Thier squad isnt the biggest as it is. Hope they can cope, they do really well with the resources that they have available to them and they deserve some luck for once.

shame to what will hopefully be a top player. Hopefully he gets back quickly and doesn't lose any of his potential

Back