Roeder warns Capello over Carroll

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 612

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Former Newcastle manager Glenn Roeder urges England boss Fabio Capello to think twice before awarding Magpies striker Andy Carroll his debut.

More...

I feel that people should stop giving Capello advice and let him decide as frankly he will know best who to call up and who not to call up

why, he is not going to rape or assault Benzema or Ribery surely...

Roeder, you are kak, accept that, are you managing England? no you are not, keep your comments to yourself

why, he is not going to rape or assault Benzema or Ribery surely...​

Roeder, you are kak, accept that, are you managing England? no you are not, keep your comments to yourself​

just last week, Wenger was telling Capello to call-up Caroll, and then Roeder adds his 2 cents worth also

I think if Andy Carroll makes it into the England squad, he'll be a huge success. Especially as the next game is against the French.

I think if they call him up they should start him, as he doesn't seem like the sort of player that would be useful coming off the bench.

Why are we trying to stamp out a real character of a player, something with a bit different about him instead of using the goody two shoe players who showed no desire to win anything at the world cup.

just last week, Wenger was telling Capello to call-up Caroll, and then Roeder adds his 2 cents worth also

Yeah, but Wenger's a really good manager. Nobody cares what Roeder thinks.

Glen Roeder is a nobody.

All bark no bite. Go away.

I don't think we have much choice but to call him up. Hopefully Toulalan will two foot him and rule him out till Easter.

As if Capello will listen to Roeder. To be honest all of the country are asking him to be called up so more than likey Capello wont.

Back