Roger Federer Wins wimbledon?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ross 95
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score
What do you think about Roger Federer winning wimbledon again? (Sorry about spelling)

He won the game by this score, 3-2 in sets. After over 4 hours of gameplay. Federer has now won 15 Grandslams a new world record.

Last edited:
I feel really bad for Roddick as this will probably be the closest he'll ever come to winning Wimbledon, however Federer probably deserved it on the day, his serving was unusually immense!

I think roddick deserved it...federer won his 2 other sets on tie breaks which isn't very amazing tbh

Yeah I think Roddick will win next year though, He deserved it today. He must think he'll never win wimbers. What more could he have done?

congratulations to Roger

Did you hear that against wawrinka andy Murray was BRITISH
And when he lost to Roddick he was SCOTTISH!!!!!!!

lol

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Yeah I think Roddick will win next year though, He deserved it today. He must think he'll never win wimbers. What more could he have done?

I dont know why but i dont think that he will win next year

I think we are lucky to be witnessing the best EVER tennis player of all time at his prime.
Thats right he is without a doubt the best Tennis player of all time, and we still pick up a few more grand slams.
I think a 6th consecutive US open title is around the corner

i was hoping federer would win but i am gutted for roddick he played 4 hours of tennis and got broke just once and still lost.

next year i want ether murray or roddick to win. possibly roddick more as he's running out of chances to get another grandslam plus he seems a top bloke.

well roddick is 26, he seems older, feels like he has been around longer than that but he burst onto the seen at such a young age. Winning the US Open at just 20.
Federer is 27 nearly 28 so both at their prime nearing the end of there career.
Tennis is such a short career average retirement ages about 30

It was neutral match for everyone in england (unless you had a bet on it) So I wanted the better Tennis player to win it, which is Roger Federer

think it was a great match, anyone else think federer resembles jimmy carr in some ways?

feel sorry for roddick he is a nice guy and did well to get there and looked good for the win at times. Has a great serve on him.

Back