johnbundock

Reaction score
Which do you think is most important ?
I was jus wondering whether I could play two advance playmakers next to eachother ? Like would it work or would they cancel eachother out ?

test it and find out, its the only way you will know in relation to your team

Its depends,like in Barcelona Xavi and I Iniesta used to do that in my saves and they worked pretty well conducting the attacking players with some sweet passes

yes you can easily, just make sure that you have a good DM to cover and do the dirty work and lay it off to them or if you play 4-4-2, make sure your defenders are quick and can play the ball too as your Cm will be quite far up the pitch, set passing to direct

also set the Ad Playmakers to mark and work harder in the centre by adjusting their PI's :wub:

funny enough i am barcelona, but im about 5 seasons in now
anyway im trying to play ultimate possession football
i play a flat 4-3-3 with supporting wingbacks, two deep lying forwards with a poacher but its just the midfield im not to sure about,
i dont know whether to have a a flat midfield or 1 dm and two cms ?
currently i play flat with two adv playmakers, one on suppor and one attack and a ball winn. defend in the centre
i play narrow and slow tempo, control, very fluid
any suggestions on to make it better ?

have a dm definitely. also play wider, as this will actually give you more space to attack through the middle

so shall i tell me centre mids to 'move into channels' ? on PI ?
or just actually play wider ?

After some advice on the best position and role to assign the following players:
Adriano
Ibrahimovic
Villa
Xavi
Iniesta
Essien
Fabregas

Cheers in advance!