roma first season

• Thread starter Thread starter ozey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

ozey

Reaction score
Hay. Anyone done a roma save? I find it quite tough. Got a few tactics which are neant to be good,but getting varied results. Just wondered how people got on? And what signings?

I'm on second season, won Serie A unbeaten, with a few points above Juve. Sold Gervinho, because he always moans about wanting to go to a bigger team. Didn't buy any players the first season, but got Depay as a replacement the second. Would also recommend a solid defensive addition (cough, Balanta). I also sold Destro, as he was way too inconsistent and injury prone, and bought Munir (for a huge amount the second season).

I play with a 4-3-3 formation. Offensive wing-backs and a regista CDM (De Rossi is World Class). A trequartista and inside forwards. Playing a short passing game on fluid/flexible and control/attacking. Works wonders. Roma is a class team. Totti is still gold and scores and assists surprisingly much. Good luck!

wow,thats a good season! i play pretty much the same formation. sold gervinho,got depay. hes doing ok,not great like on other peoples saves. ive kept destro,start with totti(legend). i know bout balanta,but gonna hold out till romagnoli comes back and jedvaj. i got vallejo aswell. i like the idea of building the team up to topple juventus.

Back