cypherwells

Reaction score
Been playing in the demo as Spurs and was all set in pre season for Defoe & Crouch...

Errr two games in change of plan Roman Pav comes of the becnh and scores 4 goals so he deserves a start....

15 games in to the league campaign and he has 16 goals! scores for fun.

Spent all my money in the transfer market on van der Varrt so the supply might be the reason why but PAV IS ROCKING!

I didnt really rate him on 09 and not really looked at him on the demo but i might have a go with spurs and see what he can do

Nice to hear. Screenshots always impress as well :)

nice one :p im not sure if he deserves to be that good but o well, im glad to see some players i have got on my plymouth game have had a good upgrade although abit anoyed that bradley wright-phillips and alan gow have been downgraded :( on my FM09 save they were both getting 7+ ratings all season

Yes roman was awesome for me too in pre season didnt play him apart from 2 Games and he scored 7 i know pre season doesn't matter but still he took the form into the preimer leauge and scored 5 in 4 which 2 include chelsea. I Rate him alot more than Peter crouch and defoe on FM. Also as you went tottenham you find it hard to sign a Centre Mid? Ta