romelu lukaku and neymar

• Thread starter Thread starter dazdazdaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6K

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
hi all i have posted this on the roles and duties thread but no one replied
so i was wandering the best play to play neymar and lukaku together is help is much appreciated as i cant seem to get the best out of them.

thanks in advance

hi all i have posted this on the roles and duties thread but no one replied
so i was wandering the best play to play neymar and lukaku together is help is much appreciated as i cant seem to get the best out of them.

thanks in advance

Neymar = Poacher
Lukaku = Target Man

yeah , you can try , but then i think neymar will be your top scorer , just give them both attack duties , and with some good wingers, midfielders supporting them , they won't stop scoring ..

oh yea please oh please oh please could someone post player faces pack and logos and also that bbc sport skin the new one on zshare or filefront and gimme the links i cant use mediafire nd some others because they are blocked here so please help me help me ill do nythn

oh yea please oh please oh please could someone post player faces pack and logos and also that bbc sport skin the new one on zshare or filefront and gimme the links i cant use mediafire nd some others because they are blocked here so please help me help me ill do nythn

This is the completely wrong thread entirely to post that in. and you re-opened a dead thread...

This is the completely wrong thread entirely to post that in. and you re-opened a dead thread...
sorry sir i'm new to using this though ive been a member for a while im really sorry i also posted it in different places so please im really sorry i didnt know i even just read the rules thats wen i realised i did the wrong stuff so please

sorry sir i'm new to using this though ive been a member for a while im really sorry i also posted it in different places so please im really sorry i didnt know i even just read the rules thats wen i realised i did the wrong stuff so please
hahaahha, ag cute man :P

Back