Romelu Lukaku - Training

The Icelander

Reaction score
I know there are like millions of threads about him but im just saying that i have him in my at madrid team and hes not getting any good, what am i doing wrong? Should I have him on some sorts of a special training schedulke and if so, how do i do that?

View attachment 67712

What update you playing on? 1.02?

you should get in the best posible coaches and then customise your own training shedule to what you want from him

actually play him in that screen shot your in april and his started 2 league games and 7 as a sub, his not gunna become world class if you leave him on the bench

you need to give him match practice. only then he wil grow. i sent him on a season long loan to wolfsburg when he was 18 and he came back a hero. he was the top scorer in the german league

he scored 39 goals for me in 5th season at Sporting CP. you got to think that this lad is only 16 when the game starts. he wont start being world class till like 3rd/4th/5th season so its only time with him i think.

i bought this guy when he was 16 for 25 million for real madrid and i played him in the first team 3 seasons in and and hes awesome i use tugs training ill post a screen shot

i bought this guy when he was 16 for 25 million for real madrid and i played him in the first team 3 seasons in and and hes awesome i use tugs training ill post a screen shot

can u please also post a link to download the training schedule cheers mate :) xx

i might have this wrong, but i've noticed that there are "2 Lukaku's". Not at the same time, but when you start a game his not always the same. Ive started a game where his 194cm and 97kg and has exceptional stats and there's the "smaller Lukaku" 186cm and 83kg's with stats that are much worse.

On icelander's screenshot, he is 18, 186cm and 83kg. While in my current game (2012) he is 197cm., 97kg and like all you other guys mentioned amazing stats. This is for patch 10.3. I might be wrong? unless he has a growth spurt after his 18th b'day???

Alrty Mate.... Here go 2 @ thread called Show off welbeck's best stats OKkayyy, Awh it's a pure EPIC this Training Schedule !!!!! it's the ****

----------------------------------------

Last edited:
nope nothing serious, just two ankle inj that lasted for 7 weeks combined, in the seperated year

Did you start a new game with the patch or did you have a game on a previous version and update to 10.3 while you were playing?
if you did the latter option hes worse in 10.2 than 10.3

Trust me, you're not on the latest patch in that game.

Back