Romone Rose - The Blue Square Legend?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
I’m currently managing Maidenhead United, starting off at a very low league and of course, going for the EPL. My team are currently 2nd place in the league, and we are predicted 10th. I have only made 2 signings in the many months I've been managing and these 2 signings have absolutely destroyed the league. The only thing letting my team down on the other hand, is a terrible defence and goalkeeper, which i will be changing after a hopeful promotion. The best signing I have made is Ramone Rose (on loan, but there's a good chance of buying him). He is playing for QPR reserves at the moment and you will be able to get him on loan. If you play him as Poacher, he will destroy teams of the best standard at this type of level. He has 5 goals, 2 assists and 2 MOTM performances, in 9 games. I encourage you to check him out, he's a player that madly outperforms his stats, as they are not looking very good, but his Pace is certainly a thing that will win you games.

Heres a screenshot of Romone, and his Scout Report.

Heres the top scorer in the league, and Romone compared to him..

As you can see, hes better than this player, but maybe its his young age that isn't bagging all the goals? Certainly a good player.
He does waste opportunities but can dribble like a god, check him out for any BS lower leagues, and comment back your thoughts about him, or recommendations on other players.

Thanks,
FourFourTwo.

Last edited:
It would be helpful if you just used normal text.
normal text? what are you smoking he is? anyway id give him more time to become good, i had cardozo for aston villa, he scored about 6 in 8, then for the remainder of 40 games, no changes in the team, no role or tactic change, signed a better winger for him, he only bagged 5 in the last 40, hope it doesnt happen to you

For a 19 year old, i thought it was pretty good, and at that level aswell.

And yes, i was using the wrong font, the site went down for a bit, so i typed up in Word and just copyed and pasted and it went rather strange, but i think its sorted now.. Sorry :)

well keep posting his progress as im very interested to see how hes doing mate, oh and what tactics are you using down in that league? you sound like your doing good

Romone Rose is wicked in that league, but QPR have Antonio German and Josh Parker as well. You can get them on loan in that league and they all score plenty

I have loaned Romone and Antonio German for my Kidd' Harriers side. Romone is banging them in up front, and Antonio is supply from left wing - but if i have an injured striker i put Antonio up front.
I'm 10 games in and 2nd in BSP 09/10.

Theo.

Back