Ronaldo at 32 is he worth buying?

• Thread starter Thread starter Scruffer23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

Scruffer23

Reaction score
I'm Chelsea going into my 4th season I've win everything available but want to improve further and had a £40 mill bid for ronaldo accepted but is he worth buying a 32 can he still do a job

Definitely. In my Cambridge save he became the topscorer in La Liga as a 38 year old

i have him and hes 35 and got 33 in 33games so far so yes very worth it

£40m for a 32 year old and im guessing his wage demands are not cheap either? Maybe look for a top class regen.

If your'e wining everything then i dont really think you need to spend £40m and like £200K a week of a 32 year old...

Can you show your team?

On my Chelsea save, i think i bought him at the 5th season or something like that, replaced DC19 with him, in the same window i bought James Rod and Messi since i have too much money from the transfer profits, then my team became invincible, though Messi didn't perform that well, compared to Ronaldo who scores for fun every game.

Why not?! £40M for a 32 year old Ronaldo is still a good deal considering he will probably carry on scoring for at least 4 years. I have seen him still beating the likes of Hazard, Romero, Barbosa to the Ballon d'Or at the age of 36!

I got him on free since RM terminated his contract when he was 30-31 and I kept him till he was 36 and then his contact ran out. But he was still very good even in the age of 36, scoring roughly goal per game.

He is currently playing for Manchester United in my Tottenham save in 2021 and is averaging just under a goal a game with an AI team. I think something like 22 goals in 24 games this season.

Back