Ronaldo & Messi -Goals?

• Thread starter Thread starter Regoli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 9K

Regoli

Reaction score
Can you guys show me how well they do on your games. So far they are not scoring the goals they should be doing. It seems they have not fixed either players in FM again ?

72vb9nm.png

NOHrGwp.png

I don't think they ever do because it would mean every player that hits 197 CA would do the same and it's highly unlikely anyone would other than those two. It'll be another generation before a player like those guys comes along again. The only two players you can put in the same bracket as them in the last 50 years is Pele and Maradona.

I don't think they ever do because it would mean every player that hits 197 CA would do the same and it's highly unlikely anyone would other than those two. It'll be another generation before a player like those guys comes along again. The only two players you can put in the same bracket as them in the last 50 years is Pele and Maradona.

They can have special code for these two players easily if they wanted to, its not that hard for the programmers to setup a code for these two to score the goals they do in real life.

There is also other players that are not fixed (down or up on abilities) weird transfers and many other things.

This is just lazy on their side. This is suppose to be realism, things should be as realistic as possible, but we have seen this with each FM, many things just not fixed and changed, this is not because they can't do it because it can quite easily be fixed.

Last edited:
They can have special code for these two players easily if they wanted to, its not that hard for the programmers to setup a code for these two to score the goals they do in real life.

There is also other players that are not fixed (down or up on abilities) weird transfers and many other things.

This is just lazy on their side. This is suppose to be realism, things should be as realistic as possible, but we have seen this with each FM, many things just not fixed and changed, this is not because they can't do it because it can quite easily be fixed.

.... No. Just no. If you want to have a rant, go here: FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage
Otherwise, please stop talking utter nonsense about programming.

.... No. Just no. If you want to have a rant, go here: FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage
Otherwise, please stop talking utter nonsense about programming.

I actually just wanted to see how the 2 players do on other peoples games.

The programming thing is not nonsense. Its not hard to program code for these two players to play how they should in FM. Special rules for these two would be fine. I know some coding, and if you know about it, you will know its not hard at all, thats a fact. If you learned some coding languages you would understand and fully acknowledge that both players can have their own code to perform the way they should. Don't take it personal just because something is not right in your favorite game.

But the debate here was not about that, I was interested to see how many goals they had scored for other people, out of interest.

Ronaldo scores 40 goals a season in my game still. Last season he was 32 and scored 44 goals in 58 games.
Messi is bad. Around 30, but they have Suarez also.

Thanks. This is all I wanted to know, is how they do in others games. Sounds like he's doing okay on your game. Yeah Suarez probably taking allot of goals from Messi in FM now? Though not case in real life hard to change that. Will see how my game progresses.

I actually just wanted to see how the 2 players do on other peoples games.

The programming thing is not nonsense. Its not hard to program code for these two players to play how they should in FM. Special rules for these two would be fine. I know some coding, and if you know about it, you will know its not hard at all, thats a fact. If you learned some coding languages you would understand and fully acknowledge that both players can have their own code to perform the way they should. Don't take it personal just because something is not right in your favorite game.

But the debate here was not about that, I was interested to see how many goals they had scored for other people, out of interest.

That is quite ridiculous. What you're talking here is not something about ability (Current/Potential), but actually scripting ingame so that those two score. That is quite ridiculous. Might as well just get those two ingame, and forget everything else. Scripting to perform as they 'should' is quite ridiculous. I'm not talking about the possibility mind, but the notion is ridiculous.

That is quite ridiculous. What you're talking here is not something about ability (Current/Potential), but actually scripting ingame so that those two score. That is quite ridiculous. Might as well just get those two ingame, and forget everything else. Scripting to perform as they 'should' is quite ridiculous. I'm not talking about the possibility mind, but the notion is ridiculous.

I understand where you are coming from, I was just trying to make some understand its easily possible to do it. However, FM is about realism and players playing at their abilities like in real life, right?

I'm managing Barce now.... For me, Messi played 42 games scoring 65 goals.... Ronaldo played 45 games for real, and scored 40 goals. I'm playing Messi in a three upfront, messi is set as a DLF / A

I don't think It has anything to do with code, its how people play them. you cant just put them in your team and think they'll score shed loads of goals for you...... that woudnt be realistic!!

I don't think It has anything to do with code, its how people play them. you cant just put them in your team and think they'll score shed loads of goals for you...... that woudnt be realistic!!

Yes this is very true. But was thinking mainly when none humans playing them.

You all make good points. No hard feelings.

And messi has a rating of over 8.0 is hardly poor isit?not many other players get that

well i think its the tactics u use, u need a lone attack formation and lots assists

i can show u how lookView attachment 288912

View attachment 288911

i prefer a challange so havent used my tactic with real madrid but lots of teams i get a goals to game ratio which excells the norm

free to ask anything and yes i do have thread

i may start save managing both barca and real and see how many ill get

I have had Ronaldo score a 116 goals for me in 1 season on the old patch using the SATOROX tactic.

Back