ronaldo...the forgotten legend

• Thread starter Thread starter Roonaldo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3K

Roonaldo

Club Captain
Reaction score
he might be old and injury prone but i decided to try my luck on ronaldo (brazillian one) but he struggled for first few months until i created a whole new training schedule for him which seemed to boost his confidence and he ended up scoring:
27 in 32 league games
6 in 9 champions league
2 in 4 fa cup
1 in 3 carling cup
3 in 2 world club cup

Total: 39 in 50
he got into brazil team first time since germany world cup and is in contention for world player of year
legend
<!-- / message -->

what did u change in his training schedule? was it a lower workload?

Well done mate. I used to try him on the 9.0 patch but he never performed and easily got injured for me.

i just tweaked his training where he could focus on his strength and acrobatic abilities so he doesn't get injured.
i played him in a few reserve matches where he did well he scored 5 in 2 and then i changed his shooting high
it did wonders and the lad is happy

I Have Got Him Too And just made him a schedule similar to yours, how do you play him as an impact sub ? or in the starting 11

charlieG
my advice is to get coach reports from training
when i used him with the schedule he showed that he still has the dribbling ability scoring goal of the season
in first few games put him on as a sub but go to his tactics on the player tactic and change it to all out attack and run with ball often
once he gets a few goals he starts scoring more frequently and you can start starting him

hope this helps;)

fat ronaldo is a hero. still able to perform at the top level if you can get him fit. well done mate :)

Last edited:
In real life, he is actual Brazillian Cup Champion and São Paulo State Champion, this later undefetead, playing for Corinthians - has scored many important goals, bu got a hand injury in the last game against Palmeiras, fot the Brazillian First Division.

the real ronaldo!!! i signed him 4my rangers team, was scoring goals 4 fun in spl until he did his knee in again! out for 7 month! ended up releasing him!! still a legend!

hope he is easily gettable for a smallish team on fm2010.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

the sam ecan be siad of rivaldo too. he was aimmense when i signed him for hull in my second season. an absolute beast. betteer technical stats than riquelme

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

the sam ecan be siad of rivaldo too. he was aimmense when i signed him for hull in my second season. an absolute beast. betteer technical stats than riquelme

hope he is easily gettable for a smallish team on fm2010.

That would be very unreal. SC Corinthians would never sell him, mostly because the team has qualified for Libertadores da América, the south american Champions Cup. An he has scored so many goals already this season ...

You guys will find this funny, but he has just undergone a lipo ...

Last edited:
lolololol fat ronaldo undergoes lipo!!!!! amazing.

what a legend, best striker of our generation

Signed him for my Celtic team. He's always injured right now but i'm not giving up on him just yet. He's still got the ptential to banging in a good 20 or 30 a season for most teams.

Ummm... Thierry Henry......

goals at world cups:

Ronaldo 15
Thierry 6

says it all really. thierry never really performed at the highest level or in the biggest of big games. Ronaldo was on of the best finishers the game has ever seen, the perfect mix of pace, power, poise, flair and finishing. legend

For me though, the best striker of our generation is raul, consistently banging golas in for one of europes top clubs since he was 18. he is also Real Madrids all-time leading scorer with 316 goals, as well as being the all-time leading scorer in the UEFA Champions League, with 64 goals. Raúl is also the all-time leading scorer in official UEFA competitions with 66 goals, and has scored more goals (44) than any other player for Spain.

I gave him a trial in my game but he never impressed. Then he went back to Brazil.

Back