Rooney gives England injury lift

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 669

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd striker Wayne Rooney may recover from an ankle injury in time to play for England against Montenegro on 12 October.

More...

Out of form Rooney's fit only just in time to play in the Montenegro match. Somehow I don't see him playing too well.

Even fit, he was playing awfuly, so not a big lost to England

Scored in our last game, against the swiss, got what? 2 assists before that.. He's not playing too badly for England, the more he plays football and the less we talk about his private life the better (for England, Rooney and Utd.)

Scored in our last game, against the swiss, got what? 2 assists before that.. He's not playing too badly for England, the more he plays football and the less we talk about his private life the better (for England, Rooney and Utd.)
thought it was 3 assists? and hes likely to be fit for saturday but SAF wont risk him. the montenegro game is on the 12th, which means he will certainly be fully fit for the game. his approach play this season is fine, its just his final finishes in the box that's missing, which is less of a problem if depolyed as a 10, with Bent leading the line

Where were you hiding last season when he was scoring for fun, for both England and ManUtd.. CaveMan?

Alright, don't lick his ****. But is his form up to the standards this year as it was last year? Nah I dont think they are. Caveman.

Alright, don't lick his ****. But is his form up to the standards this year as it was last year? Nah I dont think they are. Caveman.
and yet we're still better of with him in the side than not, a goal and 3 assists in the last two internationals despite being out of form shows that.

Last edited:

Lick ****? If someone post against your views then they lick ****? Grow up.

Even after world cup did you see his performance for England or you go by what media says.

I'd rather a Rooney/Defoe or Rooney/Bent partnership than a Defoe/Crouch or Defoe/Bent strike force. Rooney has proved in his last two England games how good he is and dropping him would just dent his confidence, if he's fit, he should play.

Lick ****? If someone post against your views then they lick ****? Grow up.

Even after world cup did you see his performance for England or you go by what media says.

You don't know me, so don't judge me. And half the **** you're saying doesn't make real sense, you're missing out words and I dont quite understand why you had to judge my view anyway?..

Love from, Caveman.

If fit Rooney should always be in the England squad simple as that.

Back