Rooney not fit to face Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 546

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Blackburn and Manchester United in the Premier League.

More...

predicting rovers to take a point utd without rooney=******.

Macheda to pop up late on and juggle one in again :D

United will still spank them "hopefully" so black burn don't get even closer to us.

3-1 i reckon

1-2 united, scrappy game average performancce

Would want it to be a draw and small chance it will be. But Man u to properly win 2-1 I think

Blackburn 0-2 Man United - Valencia, Macheda

Can see us getting a win here.

Blackburn 1 - 2 Manchester United
David Dunn - Nemanja Vidic, Antonio Valencia

David Dunn - Pedersen will have a shot well saved by the keeper and David Dunn will pounce for the rebound.
Nemanja Vidic - Will come up for a corner and head passed a hopeless Paul Robinson.
Antonio Valencia - A ball over the top for either centre-back, splitting the Blackburn defence in half. Valencia will take an early shot which will be saved by Robinson, but the shot rebounds back into his path who takes around Robinson and side foots the shot home.

Blackburn to take the lead first, and then to lose it.

Regards,
David Charnock

Blackburn 0 - 1 Utd

Play Macheda! Hopefully Berba scores, it's getting embarrassing seeing him in a Utd shirt walking about the pitch doing nothing. Hasn't someone briefed him on the legends that played in his position!? :S

4-0 to United, Will want to make up for ******* up on weds night I think.

Blackburn 0-1 United, they'll probably getting a lucky goal.

Blackburn 1 - 2 Manchester United
David Dunn - Nemanja Vidic, Antonio Valencia

David Dunn - Pedersen will have a shot well saved by the keeper and David Dunn will pounce for the rebound.
Nemanja Vidic - Will come up for a corner and head passed a hopeless Paul Robinson.
Antonio Valencia - A ball over the top for either centre-back, splitting the Blackburn defence in half. Valencia will take an early shot which will be saved by Robinson, but the shot rebounds back into his path who takes around Robinson and side foots the shot home.

Blackburn to take the lead first, and then to lose it.

Regards,
David Charnock

Bit Precise oO)

2-0 to utd i think.

Carrick and Nani to score some between 20minutes and 70 mminutes

2-0 Nani + Berbatov

Luis Nani has become one of United's best players in my eyes, I really think he'll help United.

Back