Rosicky suffers hamstring setback

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 966

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal forward Tomas Rosicky, who has been out for 18 months due to injury, has hurt his hamstring in training.

More...

haha said the over day this mans made of paper. same as eduardo.

Well after 18 mouths out of course your gona pick up a few injurys.

haha said the over day this mans made of paper. same as eduardo.

thats disrespectful dude..

give the guy a break he just came back from a broken leg ffs. ******* *****

if any chelsea player broke his leg i would doupt they can recover as fast as eduardo did

thats disrespectful dude..

give the guy a break he just came back from a broken leg ffs. ******* *****

if any chelsea player broke his leg i would doupt they can recover as fast as eduardo did

my opinion so deal with it geez. couldnt give a **** if eduardo broke hes leg. know1 gives a **** when joe cole done hes ligaments when drogba done hes and when terry nearly swallowed hes tongue.

my opinion so deal with it geez. couldnt give a **** if eduardo broke hes leg. know1 gives a **** when joe cole done hes ligaments when drogba done hes and when terry nearly swallowed hes tongue.

Indeed its your opinion.

But a person with a heart wouldnt or shouldnt have said the comment you said.

WTF? John terry kicked in the head was laughable for a couple of second and he could have swallowed his tongue but did he..no he didnt so its a completely different story it wasnt a life threatening and could end someones career in a matter of 10 seconds.

As for making stupid and childish comments on someone who broke his leg is coming from a person who hasnt got a soul

your a typical chelsea fan who doesnt care about others and makes jokes whenever possible..

thats the only way i can describe you atm im afraid.

Indeed its your opinion.

But a person with a heart wouldnt or shouldnt have said the comment you said.

WTF? John terry kicked in the head was laughable for a couple of second and he could have swallowed his tongue but did he..no he didnt so its a completely different story it wasnt a life threatening and could end someones career in a matter of 10 seconds.

As for making stupid and childish comments on someone who broke his leg is coming from a person who hasnt got a soul

your a typical chelsea fan who doesnt care about others and makes jokes whenever possible..

thats the only way i can describe you atm im afraid.

i only worry about our players injuries and it makes sence.

if any other teams gets bad injuries its just a bonus for us surely.

i only worry about our players injuries and it makes sence.

if any other teams gets bad injuries its just a bonus for us surely.

Well yes but still..

maybe for some people like you..but surely not for me i dont sit here and pray for players like rooney, torres, lampard, c ronaldo, gerrard to all brake their legs...

thats plain sad.

Well yes but still..

maybe for some people like you..but surely not for me i dont sit here and pray for players like rooney, torres, lampard, c ronaldo, gerrard to all brake their legs...

thats plain sad.

now now.. i neva said i prey for them to break their leg.

You didnt have too?

lol haha. when did i say i wish broken legs on all top players apart from chelsea's lol.

im just sayen if a big player from another club gets injured then bonus for chelsea point of view

lol haha. when did i say i wish broken legs on all top players apart from chelsea's lol.

im just sayen if a big player from another club gets injured then bonus for chelsea point of view

...what are you on about??

thats the point you didnt...but from what you are saying it seems you do wish players to brake their legs..

do you get what i mean?

...what are you on about??

thats the point you didnt...but from what you are saying it seems you do wish players to brake their legs..

do you get what i mean?

no lol i dont wish it. if it happens it happens init, id rather play teams and beat them while they are at full strengh

at the end of the day... we all watch football to see great matches and great players... so have respect for the players who are doing this for their love of the game and for the fans.... obviously injures happen and 99% are not intended so when injuries do happen we shouldnt laugh.. fair enough is fabregas dropkicked rooney and broke his neck, id understand ppl who would say "fabregas is a ********, I hope he gets what he deserves" but not for a players trying to hard to come back from injury....

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

does that make sense??? LOL

Back