Rossoneri Back To The Throne !!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter tuangnan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

tuangnan

Reaction score
Introduce The Legend

Associazione Calcio Milancommonly referred to as A.C. Milan, is a professional football club in Milan, Italy, founded in 1899.The club has spent its entire history, with the exception of the 1980–81 and 1982–83 seasons, in the top flight of Italian football, known as Serie A since 1929–30.
With 18 officially recognised UEFA and FIFA titles, they are the fourth most successful club in the world. Milan has won a joint record three Intercontinental Cups and one FIFA Club World Cup, seven European Cup/Champions League titles, the UEFA Super Cup a joint record five times and the Cup Winners' Cup twice. With 18 league titles, Milan is the joint-second most successful club in Serie A, along with local rivals Internazionale. They have also won the Coppa Italia five times, and the Supercoppa Italiana six.
Milan's home games are played at San Siro, also known as the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. The stadium, which is shared with city rivals Internazionale, is the largest in Italian football, with a total capacity of 80,018. Inter are considered their biggest rivals, and matches between the two teams are called Derby della Madonnina, which is one of the most followed derbies in football.
The owner of the club is former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi. The vice-president is Adriano Galliani. The club is one of the wealthiest in Italian and world football.[14] It was a founding member of the now-defunct G-14 group of Europe's leading football clubs as well as its replacement, the European Club Association.

And that's all about AC MILAN. i'm not really good in english but i try to practice through FM 2017. It help me a lot about learning. So AC MILAN has a good team and staff but in last season they didn't get any trophy so it really challenge for to take this team go to THE BIGGEST SUCCESS same as 1980-1990. And now it the beginning for THE Rossoneri !!!!!!!

Last edited:
6 Supercoppa Italiana at the date you will start this save I think ;)

I'll be following (Milan fan so do well!)

THE LEGEND BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 9 July AC Milan is delighted to announce a new manager name William Klaiwonpen . The fans not sure about Thai manager are good enough for Milan. "Even-though Thai manager has no repution and no experience for International football but we believe this man will bring the miracle to AC MILAN. We see something special in Thai boss. He need too prove that we were not wrong about him" AC MILAN said to the fan.

Introduce The Manager

Good Morning everyone. His name is William Klaiwonpen. He's Thai and came from Thailand. He was born in Bangkok on 26th March 1986. In a playing career which spanned 15 years from 201 to 2016, He mad 263 appearances and scores 30 goals. He made his Thailand debut against Vietnam in January 2010 and went on to make 10 appearances for his country. William is now our manager and we trust him to bring the miracle to AC MILAN

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]View attachment 104670[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]View attachment 104665[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]View attachment 104669[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]View attachment 104668[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]View attachment 104667[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]View attachment 104666[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:
Welcome to Milan

Adriano Galliani Managing Director said to his new manager

Adriano Galliani :: "I would like to formly welcome you to Milan"

William :: "I'm glad to be here too thank for support me."

Adriano Galliani :: "Your contact with the club until jun 2017 worth 45,500 pounds per week.

William :: "Yes indeed. The salary looks pretty nice for unknown manager. It very pressure for me to prove that i appropriate with this team and salary."

Adriano Galliani :: "Dont worry about that. You do your job the best. Right!!! so i will introduce Head of Youth Development Filippo Galli."

Filippo Galli :: Hello. Boss. My job wiil look to loan out our kids who placed on the development list.

William :: Thank you so much Filippo.

Yonghong Li :: Hey !!! William. I found you. Can you have a few minutes??

William :: Yes Of course. I just talk with Filippo finished.

YongHong Li :: "I just need to tell that you have the full backing of the board and we wouldn't have hire you it we didn't feel that you were the right guy to propel the club forward"

William :: " Thank you all of you. I will do with my best"

Back