Rotherham new stadium?

• Thread starter Thread starter rotherhamU
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2K

rotherhamU

Reaction score
I have rotherham in the premiership 2020, currently 16000 seater, max capacity cannot be extended. 50m in the bank, won fa cup few times, top 7 finish consistantly, 100% average capacity last 5/6 years. option of build new stadium is greyed out. "club think new stadium should not be built at this time" when i hover mouse. any help on how to get a new stadium built?

You have to wait until the option comes up again... usually a couple of months then it probs wont be greyed out and should let you ask the board. Or cheat, download fmrte and edit your stadium expansion capacity and the grounds expansion capacity too. You could just raise your exsisting capacity all together if you dont want to wait and pay for it in game, but thats proper cheating. lol. But by raising your expansion capacity only your still pay money to it in the game. Atm, I'd imagine your ground wont expand any further as you reached your limits, so the board will keep saying no.

It might be because Rotherham's stadium isn't that old.. I'm not sure. There definitely should be the ability to expand the stadium.. Rotherham's stadium has the potential to be at least 50,000 IRL.

EDIT: I've just thought, do you actually own the stadium? I don't think Rotherham own their stadium IRL so maybe the board don't want to expand it without buying it first?

yes i own the stadium, i have around 80m in the bank now, ive heard that there is an unwritten 20 year rule, we moved into the stadium we are in 16 years ago, so im just going to wait it out and see if it works for me

Back