• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 520

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Newcastle United winger Wayne Routledge moves a step closer to joining Swansea City after agreeing personal terms with the club.

More...

Nah... i'm not bothered either, i'll take £2m, that can go towards Pardew's ''one more signing'', and hopefully it's a striker

Nah... i'm not bothered either, i'll take £2m, that can go towards Pardew's ''one more signing'', and hopefully it's a striker

With Mike "Fat *****" Ashley's transfer policy we'll be lucky to see 5 pence of that money

Always struggled in the premier league i've found which is told by the amount of times he's been loaned out by his various clubs. Decent amount of pace but no real product. Will he displace Scott Sinclair or Nathan Dyer? Probably not, decent backup for them though.

With Mike "Fat *****" Ashley's transfer policy we'll be lucky to see 5 pence of that money

Meh... he's running the club with a business mind, making profit, sometimes that can be good, but it really isn't going down well with the players, Enrique has complaine, and Joey Barton has hinted towards it on Twitter. It'll put players off coming to the club as well, because we are so difficult to deal with. We have been so close with the likes of N'Zogbia and Erdinc, but it's probably the policies that put their agents/clubs off negotiating with us, so it has to be changed

Back