Roy Hodgson wants Liverpool owners to complete club sale this summer

It is honestly the only way that Liverpool FC can move forward, as currently they are stuck in no man's land, slipping up within the league and leaking money constantly.

Well, as Hicks said, we shouldn't be expecting a sale soon, but the aim is by the end of the year. Hopefuly they lower their price and accept the club is in danger, do the decent thing and get out quick. It's unlikely to get one by Augustm but, Hopefully we can get it.

Cue the entrance of the forum's very own Jesus, Zeb, to shed some light on the matter..

He's only saying this to get on our good side XD

Well, as Hicks said, we shouldn't be expecting a sale soon, but the aim is by the end of the year. Hopefuly they lower their price and accept the club is in danger, do the decent thing and get out quick. It's unlikely to get one by Augustm but, Hopefully we can get it.
Honestly, I'll be happy with a sale by the end of the year, has anyone seen that Hicks has destroyed other sports teams? American sports ones

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Good enough for me :D

During the unveiling conference of Roy Hodgson, Broughton said that the club were hopeful of finding a legit buyer by the end of August (transfer window).

During the unveiling conference of Roy Hodgson, Broughton said that the club were hopeful of finding a legit buyer by the end of August (transfer window).

We don't want another 'fake' owner like the current ones, it's important we get ones that will do well with and for the club, and ones that genuinely love the club

it needs to happen for the safety ov the club, get then 2 clowns out and the you can properly start re-building.

i don't think it's down to hicks and gillett how much the club is sold for.

From what i could gather at Roy's press conference, if broughton and RBS find a deal they think suitable for the club, then they'll accept it, whether H&G like it or not.

So hopefully, Broughton is right and we'll be sold by the end of the transfer window! (yn) :D

I don't blame him, the amount of ''fans'' questioning his appointment is horrendous - He needs to say/do something to get on some fans good side.

Honestly, he is our manager now so people need to get behind him regardless, he shouldn't have to try and get in our good books.

Its the only way they will move forward now as they are in a shitload of debt and they need a commited owner who can actually get them out of debt and give the manager the finances he needs to buy more Quality players for the club,although you wont see me fighting too much for a Liverpool:)

If a new owner was to join, I'd rather he clear our debts than pay for Stanley Park or buy new players. It's the long term future I am worried about.

I'm not too bothered about this new stadia, I don't see why we can't add to Anfield

well with Manchester City buying new players all the timr and with Tottenham and Aston Villa around,Liverpool really need to find a new owner if they want to be in the Top 4 again

well with Manchester City buying new players all the timr and with Tottenham and Aston Villa around,Liverpool really need to find a new owner if they want to be in the Top 4 again
My only target for next season is to get in the Europa Cup, and get new owners, and start making a profit, instead of a loss. And get the players to perform much better than last year, Especially Gerrard & Torres, and to keep them fit, too

Back