• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Well Roy Hodgson has always been the bookies favourite to join the reds as manager. Yesterday morning I got a phone call form my Dad who was in work. He told me Hodgson has been appointed, although he doubts it will be confirmed until the end of the World Cup (my Dad's cousin works for Liverpool).

I never really believe any of the stuff my Dad tells me regarding the club however 75% of the things he does tell me are true. So today I decided to go onto the Liverpool FC website and nothing was confirmed. I then went onto KOPTalk which is another Liverpool website I sometimes go on to see any news, I saw this.

http://www.koptalk.co.uk/2010062423...-hodgson-appointed-new-liverpool-manager.html

Your thoughts?

Looks as if it may happen now he's got no chance of getting the England job.

Would be a good appointment. Roy is a top class manager, just look where he took, no disrespect to Fulham them. He knows the English game like the back of his hand and im sure he'll get Liverpool back to the top 6 ;)

All depends on what kind of budget Mohamed Al Fayed has to offer though I imagine. Most Fulham fans are resigned to losing Roy whether to Liverpool or England.

Sky Sports are saying that liverpool want Frank Rijkaard

He's done superbly well at Fulham on a restricted budget so could be very good at Liverpool where he will be on an even more restricted budget.

Reports in France are suggesting that Didier Deschamps has entered the run in for Liverpool job.

well koptalk said that benitez had been sacked before sky sports said it soo... maybe

Trust me, KopTalk is an awul lying website. They keep reporting Liverpool have been takenover, and just make up ****. Don't read too much into it. Infact, Don't look at it at all

Ride the Walrus is correct.

But even a stopped clock.....

I'm expecting Woy to be announced this coming week. Whether Lewington comes with him or not seems to be up in the air though.

I read somewhere that if Hodgson goes to liverpool, then Sven Goran Eriksson will take over at Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back