Roy of The Rovers!!! HERE!

Reaction score
Didn't know where to put this but her is some classic Melchester tales! I'm not old enough to have ever read the comic but this is sheer class. http://www.royoftherovers.com/rotrstories/19741975season.aspx#topofpage

Worth a read if bored during the day!!! or just want a laugh with some gentle comedy.

article-0-02BEBED5000005DC-936_468x523.jpg

Last edited:

In reference to the twenty-foot-high chilli red letters. There is such a thing a regular sized black font, y'know.

On topic, however, thanks for the link. Might give it a peruse at some point.

In reference to the twenty-foot-high chilli red letters. There is such a thing a regular sized black font, y'know.

On topic, however, thanks for the link. Might give it a peruse at some point.

Sorry mate, just trying to keep in the ROTR vibe

Used to be a big Roy of the Rovers fan when I was kid -- had loads of the comics and followed the newspaper strip until it died out. This is the website I used to make my Melchester Rovers DB for FM.

Aww kool mate please share it!!!

Does it have the hardman and that on it?
Or is it just Melchester? Either way mate legend!
Is it already on the site?

Aww kool mate please share it!!!

Does it have the hardman and that on it?
Or is it just Melchester? Either way mate legend!
Is it already on the site?

There's a link below in my sig -- Melchester Rovers in Championship. It's just Melchester Rovers, but it has their stadium, city, backroom staff, players and directors etc... fom various times in the comic's history. The youth team has the later players such as Paul Ndente and Rocky in it. The legends section includes the players who died in the aircrash.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Btw, check the posts beneath it for a 10.3 version :)

Aww, cheers mate, uploading it now, your a ledge for doing it.

Database changers 1561 lol(A)

Aww, cheers mate, uploading it now, your a ledge for doing it.

Database changers 1561 lol(A)

Yeah, there was a few changes lol -- let me know how you get on with it. If you check out your staff members, you'll see Martin Kemp, Emlyn Hughes and Bob Wilson in there :)

Yeah, there was a few changes lol -- let me know how you get on with it. If you check out your staff members, you'll see Martin Kemp, Emlyn Hughes and Bob Wilson in there :)

TAFFY MORGAN :wub::wub::wub:

Sorry if this thread has just turned into an advert for your DB but it's amazing, Race is only worth 300k but has already got me a double in his first game!

TAFFY MORGAN :wub::wub::wub:

Sorry if this thread has just turned into an advert for your DB but it's amazing, Race is only worth 300k but has already got me a double in his first game!

The team is easily good enough to win the Championship - might be a bit harder in the Premiership though. The hardest part, I found, was trying to keep hold of the youth players as loads of Prem teams come in for them (as you can guess, there's some great talent in the youth team.) Race Snr never seems to be valued high at the beginning -- I don't know why as he's the second best English striker behind Rooney in terms of CA/PA if my memory serves me right.

Thinking of redoing it for FM11 so let me know if there's any problems etc... with it :)

Nahh mate, no problems

Any problems with me using it for a story?

might try some of your other DB's tomorrow, Race is skinning everybody.

Cheers, would recommend **Well In**

Nahh mate, no problems

Any problems with me using it for a story?

might try some of your other DB's tomorrow, Race is skinning everybody.

Cheers, would recommend **Well In**

Thanks, and do what you want with it m8 :) I know the DB doesn't crash 'cause I tested it over a number of seasons so you've no worries there. One note though before you start a story is that I'm pretty sure I retired every player from international duty. You can undo this in the editor if you want -- just uncheck the box on each players page.

Just completed your sig for this I'm assuming mate :)

Check out my Roy Of The Rovers story???

Thanks to Carine for the DB & Toddzy for the sig!

Tell me what you think???

Yeah and they are going to sign the first 11 from Harchester United, have a purple away strip and have Billy the Fish in goal..

Back