kajobe

Reaction score
Hey!
I have created a asymmetric attacking tactic that i rellay enjoy!

View attachment 367222

Its a simple offensive tactic, that will help you score goals! I can list what you should look for in a player on the positions.

Goalkeeper: Nothing fancy here, just a good keeper. + Passing, kicking.

Wingbacks
: For the wingsbacks you need a allround defender. You should look have atleast 12 in the main attributes. + Speed, workrate, tackling, passing.

Centraldefenders
: Also here, nothing really spectacular needed. Look for a player that has 14 in marking, tackling, heading, position. + Anticipation, passing, decisions.

Defensive midfielder: This player is important to balance up the defense. Tackling, composure, position, marking and workrate is key attributes. + Anticipation, stamina, bravery.

Deep lying ply: The same as for def mid, this guy is the engine on the pitch. Try to find a player with high attributes on passing, creativity, composure, teamwork, technique, flair. + Tackling, anticipation, stamina.

Attack mid central: Now we are coming to the fun stuff. Here you need a player that can score and pass the ball. I think he need to have high passing, technique, flair, creativity, dribbling, composure and anticipation. + Finishing, first touch, agility.

Attack leftwing: Not the highest scoring guy in the lineup, but he will support the offensive. For a winger you should look for 13-14 in speed, acceleration, creativity, technique, flair, dribbling, crossing. + Anticipation, workrate, agility.

False 9: In my tactic, this guy have a important role. He need to have around 13 in strength, pace, passing, heading, off the ball, anticipation, finishing, composure, technique. + Flair, decisions, dribbling.

Attack right wing: My main guy for the offensive and goalscoring. He do starts on the wing, but he has a very freerole. Also he need to have a great leftfoot, because he is cutting inside and take shoots. So what attributes to look for? 15 in First touch, Technique, determination, Finishing, flair, acceleration, pace. Then 13-14 in anticipation, passing, creativity, heading, off the ball. + Free kicks, long shots.
Check this screenshot of Greizmann who is playing on AMR!

View attachment 367141View attachment 367140

IMPORTANT:
- If you have a good *** manager (15 tac knowledge & judging player ability you can let him set the OI´s! Thats what i reccomend. If i dont have over 15, you can let him do it anyway.
- Keep your team happy!
You need to have a good team atmosphere, the guys must love playing football and like eatch other. In the preseason i have team training in team cohesion and then matchtraining in tactics, and the slider on higher for more matchtraining.
Dont buy 4-5 players and expect it to work, sometimes i does and sometimes its not. I wanna have a solid team with the same nationality or the same language.

I dont say you will win every game, but i really enjoy this style of playing and wanted to share it. I had a loosing streak with 3 games, and i guess thats just how it works..

Give this a try and let me know what you think!

Original
View attachment 367218
Mirror
View attachment 367029

Last edited:
Hi mate i started using this tactic pre season in my man utd save but am in the year 2019 and have a good team. I was playing away to bayern munich and was losing 1 nil at half time , changed to counter and won 5-1 having 10 ccc and 6 half chances

I used to play with a tactic a lot like this, will give it a go however

Has anyone tried this yet? :)

I have made a small tweak. In this you need a really good DM, that has high in passing! He nows come deep and get the ball from keeper and can make better and faster passes than the old DM. Think Pirlo here!
The MC is now a BBM, and will close down most of the midfield. Vidal, Pogba, Florenzi.
Another thing i have noticed is that the AMC will score alot! He need high antipication, finishing and off the ball.
View attachment 366423

TIP
:
- If you are facing a strong team, you can start the game with counter mentality, and then change to attacking if needed!
- The same if you have had a break for a couple of weeks. I have lost some games directly after a 2 week international break.

Original 2
View attachment 366426

Mirror 2
View attachment 366425

Last edited: