Ruben, best young player

• Thread starter Thread starter blastoloko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4K

blastoloko

Reaction score
So, I got him in Atletico Madrid he was 16, so i started training and the promoted him to the first team. This is him at 18, wonderkid and member of the Spain Adult National Team. He plays as a central defender.

He's alright but i have some much better regens... then again i have trained them for longer so meh. Got about 8 or 9 regens that are better than current players e.g. Gerrard and Fabregas.

He's alright but i have some much better regens... then again i have trained them for longer so meh. Got about 8 or 9 regens that are better than current players e.g. Gerrard and Fabregas.
screen shots please

i got a english player colin chadwick he is 17 and already in the england under 21. the media dubbed him " the new micheal owen"

I never get very good regens, some are just about good enough to break into the 1st team for league cup games but many start well but just fade away!

I've got one who is a clon of veloso, but he is 19 years old, he is the Russia national team playmaker, and he scored 3 goals VS England in Euro Cup and they won 3 -1

yeah screenshots please

good young players are normally tipped to be like a current star by the media
for example

colin chadwick-micheal owen
ian thompson- steven gerrard
wats yours media predictions??

good young players are normally tipped to be like a current star by the media
for example

colin chadwick-micheal owen
ian thompson- steven gerrard
wats yours media predictions??

In my Blackburn save a guy name Vejinovic(sp) from Alkmaar was dubbed the next Van Der Vaart but he turned out crapped for me splashed out 5M for him |)

I have just got a regen who is dubbed da next Senna...:D
also ther is another one...just 17...who is dubbed the next Philippe Mexes...8-|

Back