Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Anyone gone 4-5 seasons into Chris 22's V7 update because I'm going to sign him and his stats look very good for a 15 year old.

yet another tampered player on chris update

Another stupid customised player on Chris's update, such a pointless thing, but yeah sign him if he's got good potential

Hmmm made his debut for Barnsley last season, didn't no he'd been tampered with but he is highly regarded in real life, probaly shouldn't have those stats though

looks extremely exxagerated for a player i havent heard of
It's tampered, basically made better, or it's one of his young players that he puts in, I'm not sure but either way it's stupid.

It's tampered, basically made better, or it's one of his young players that he puts in, I'm not sure but either way it's stupid.

i know he has been tampered i just said his stats were exaggerated for a 15 year old i know what tampered means....

Sorry never posted on here but there's some rubbish on here. This is a player who's been in the barnsley u18 since is was 12 yes that's right 12. Seen him play in real life as im a barnsley fan an season ticket holer and he's very good. last summer he went on trial with Manchester united but ended up signing a professional control agreement at the age of 15 with Barnsley football club. He's played a couple of time this season and been on the bench a few times with out coming on. When he made is debut weeks after in several national newspapers he was picked as one of the 10 possible star players for the great Britain squad 2012.

He will be a star of the future.