Ruben Yttergard Jenssen - Tromso

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 5K

Raikan007

Reaction score
though i would also share this man with you, i always mention him to buy for midfield but there are no posts on him, share your views and thoughts :wub:
View attachment 59421

Ps: (Woody, Kris, Frankie etc)

whenever i post players in my "Good player posting thread" the users dont really go through it and see what players are actually in them, this way is a good way for everyone to share their views and thoughts on a player, so no getting angry with me ;)
they will not be crappy players, i can assure you :D

On my aston villa save i'm currently going through the scouting process on him , i mean the big 5match shabam!

I was drawn against Trosmo in the euro cup and he was undoubtably there best player at there home ground , but was no where to be seen at villa park!

Just wondering ... does it take long for him to develop?

it does a little yeah, like a season or two tops though, need to get someone with good mental stats to mentor him and he will be a beast ;)

I bought him on my last Tottenham save and played him in a rotation with Huddlestone.

He gets very good if played often.

Signed him a while ago and I will support you here Raikan brilliant player to sign ;)

He was class when I signed him in my bolton story and I've just signed him in my Ashley Museveni story.. He's really really good.

I spent 1.1 Million on him, Worth every penny.

i paid about 2.2 million for him :D he is a great player, well worth the money, you can always sell him for a large amount at a later stage as well

good idea, great player, get Wesley to tutor him and he will be INSANE!! :P

on the subject of creative Norweigans does anyone know if Per Ciljan Skjelbred gets any good? I signed him as the creative force in my big stoke team but i think it was a bit of a risk.

I'm trying to train him to Cm. Will he work there? and im thinkin of signing Jensenn too to play aling side him for a kind of a Norweigan xavi and iniesta partnership - will that work??

yeah most probably, they both are quite tiny (height) if i remember correctly, but if your Stoke team is big in other area's should be perfect, yeah i had Ramires and Hernanes on Fm09 as my Cm :D

Back