Ruined

predator1976

Reaction score
Have to say i used to love the football manager games and how you could install logos and kits but i feel sigames and steam have just ruined this game now, i have been trying to install logos and kits and with absolutely no success. while kits that i have installed appear others that were on the game are no longer there and if i delete the files i downloaded then u no longer have any logos or kits for those teams. i am now having to uninstall the game and try to install it once again. steam has totally ruined this once great game.

The way to add downloaded kits/logos/player faces hasn't changed.

It sounds like you have tried to put them into the wrong place. Downloaded addons go in the Football Manager 2012 folder which is found somewhere in your Documents folder. Do not put them inside the Steam folder as that causes game files to be overwritten and leads to loss of logos etc..

ok cheers. thanks m8. i take it will be something like mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2012/ and then do i create a pictures folder or just graphics folder

Last edited:
i have been trying to install logos and kits and with absolutely no success
Seems like you ruin the game yourself. If you cant find fm12 in your documents. Go to preference (In-game), and see where your game is installed on your computer. I got mine installed in something like this: C:/ Program files/ Sega/ Football manager 2012/*** Then create a folder for your files if there isnt one..

ok cheers. thanks m8. i take it will be something like mydocuments/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2012/ and then do i create a pictures folder or just graphics folder

Create a folder called graphics. So it will be something like...

[PATH_TO_DOCUMENTS_FOLDER]/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/graphics/

Back