Russian League 2nd season start date?

• Thread starter Thread starter glosmatt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

glosmatt

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As far as I am aware my FM 2012 game is fully updated. I just finished the long first season in Russia as Anzhi (2nd in league and won cup). I was fully expecting my 2nd season to start in September but I am now in November and have only played a couple of Russian cup games and some Champs League games. Is there something I am missing here to because I am sure the league dates are meant to change 2nd season to bring them into line with the rest of europe?

Hmm pretty strange. I'm playing with Anzhi too and my first league game of my 2nd season was on 11th August 2012

thanks for being so helpful mate, its showing 12.1.1 which i am guessing is not the newest version? My steam is set to auto update..

thanks for being so helpful mate, its showing 12.1.1 which i am guessing is not the newest version? My steam is set to auto update..

thats the same version i've got...something must have gone wrong in the code of your game. Unless anyone else has any ideas id say you might have to redownload the game from stream.

yeah i loaded a new game went on holiday as an unemployed manager and and the league started in aug so not sure whats going on

Back