Kauzzi

Reaction score
I recently started save with Kuban from the russian league.
i can play with only 7 foreigners at the starting 11, so i bought Vladimir Volkov, a montenegrian player with russian second-nationality, and before the game it shows me that hes considers as a foreigner even he has russian nationality!!!

i putted instead of him a player that has only russian nationality and it reduced the number of foreigners on the pitch.
is their anybody else who dealing with this problem?

(sorry for my bad english :S)

That's a rule. In Russia, you can't have more than 7 foreigners on the pitch at the same time, meaning you always need at least 4 Russian players on the pitch.

That's a rule. In Russia, you can't have more than 7 foreigners on the pitch at the same time, meaning you always need at least 4 Russian players on the pitch.

i know that, so i bought a player with a russian second nationality and for some reason hes still considers as foreigner!

I was just about to start a game with CSKA, I remember this issue last year annoying me but I dont think I ever had issues with second nationalities. I usually only have a small squad though so I barely have to register 25 men so I could just use 20+5 young russians from the youths. I'll start my game up now and get back to you when I see how things go :)

In Russia not foreigner player, who CAN play for Russian national team. Volkov already declared for Montenegro.