• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Roberto Carlos, joint manager of Anzhi Makhachkala, claims his big-spending Russian club are considering a move for Arsenal's Robin van Persie.

More...

Oh that would be a perfect way to round off this latest slew of Arsenal bad news.

Where's a thumbs up smiley when we need one? Imagine that front four of Dzsudzsák and Boussoufa on the wings and Eto'o with van Persie in the centre.

lol russians. for them, money is everything. gtfo Anzhi.

MAn is world this **** ridiculous.

they are making football, a team game, a passionate one; a more MONEY-based structure.

i hate anzhi. !! go zenit !!

they are making football, a team game, a passionate one; a more MONEY-based structure.

Yeah, luckily Zenit aren't a money club. They used only €57m for transfers in 2010.

I highly doubt a move like this would interest Robin. If it was Barcelona, sure.

Yeah how dare they actually try and spend their money! That's totally against everything football stands for. I mean you don't see Man City, Chelsea, PSG, Malaga or your beloved Zenit's owners spending their billions of pounds trying to improve their football club! Oh wait.

Football is all about money, if anybody tells you it isn't then they are lying. Get over it.

I highly doubt a move like this would interest Robin. If it was Barcelona, sure.

god damnit. it happen to me in FM 11 XD

for a 4 straight years Bacra were keeping tabs on RvP. by the time he was 30, barca flew in dust. :P

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Yeah how dare they actually try and spend their money! That's totally against everything football stands for. I mean you don't see Man City, Chelsea, PSG, Malaga or your beloved Zenit's owners spending their billions of pounds trying to improve their football club! Oh wait.

Football is all about money, if anybody tells you it isn't then they are lying. Get over it.

keep malaga off this time. i just want any team in Spain to break the la liga title barrier, since barca and real are ever time favs. to me , i have no hate toward Malaga. malaga just want to be up there, tell the world that La liga is not only Barca and Real, but all the otherr teamms too (valencia, Villareal, at madrid :P )

psg, um idk really since i havent been following Ligue 1 for a long time. ;)
man city, i dont have to tell u why :P

and im a bit of a zenit fan kinda, and not full . hehe

keep malaga off this time. i just want any team in Spain to break the la liga title barrier, since barca and real are ever time favs. to me , i have no hate toward Malaga. malaga just want to be up there, tell the world that La liga is

Anzhi just want to break the hold that the EPL and La Liga have on European Football......

Wouldn't blame him if he goes. Although he should stay after we stuck by him with his many injuries

Money is no issue I am more than sure ;)

Oh and about Zenit, when they bought Danny, they used PUBLIC funds, the 25 million they paid, came straight from Gazprom , major gas company in Russia, straight from the taxpayers. So eh. It's all about the money, let's not throw rocks when our ceilings are made of glass, there are very very very few exceptions.

They should get a class defence. Andreas Beck(he's got Russian papers) for RB position, get one of the Berezutski twins, and then just a left back.

Can honestly see him going, massive massive wages, and partner up with Eto'o.

Back