England66

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions how to get the best out of Rooney and RVP playing together as so far they have been decent but for the stats they have they should be ruining the league. Consistency seems to be the issue as I have had games where they tear teams apart and then seem to do nothing for a while.

I play 442 or a 4411. I generally play Rooney as a AF or DLF and RVP as a Poacher/AF, or if playing a 4411 I will play Rooney just behind as an AM A. Any suggestions. Is it the roles I have given them or just the tactic. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Play Rooney as AMC AP-Attack, and RVP as DLF-Attack.

1st season i won the premierleague, champions league and FA Cup. Rooney finished with 28 asissts and 23 goals, RVP with 19 asissts and 46 goals.

Play Rooney as AMC AP-Attack, and RVP as DLF-Attack.

1st season i won the premierleague, champions league and FA Cup. Rooney finished with 28 asissts and 23 goals, RVP with 19 asissts and 46 goals.

Will give it a go, it just seems they are reluctant to link up, I have scored the most in the league and best defensive record, yet none of my players are in the top 5 for goals or assists. Just seems a bit strange.