hoosier7

Reaction score
In my third (i think) season, December 2013 and the window is closing in. I want to ship RVP out so i can get a decent amount of cash for him but can't really find a replacement. Cavani, Hulk and Jovetic are all £40m which is a little steep. Are there any options you can think of for around £30m? No wages over 100k either. I already have Damiao and Muniain. Spurs have got Doumbia. Anyone with high finishing but has the creativity of RVP?

Erick Torres, Carlos Fierro, Willian, or hunt for a regen who looks like he could be a world-beater in the RVP mould, and train/tutor him?

I already have Torres and Fierro, though they're not ready to step up. Might be best to hold onto RVP for another season until they come through instead.

If you already have Damiao, Munian, Torres and Fierro you really don't need one.

how about hernandez dzeko adebayor back david villa benzema mario gomez pazzini ibrahimovic and darren bent to name a few

get Julian Schieber mate, he is good, become powerfull striker in my save, and already become German national team in his 2nd year at my team..

Last edited:
In my third (i think) season, December 2013 and the window is closing in. I want to ship RVP out so i can get a decent amount of cash for him but can't really find a replacement. Cavani, Hulk and Jovetic are all £40m which is a little steep. Are there any options you can think of for around £30m? No wages over 100k either. I already have Damiao and Muniain. Spurs have got Doumbia. Anyone with high finishing but has the creativity of RVP?

Stevan Jovetic, and even though you mentioned he is steep, he is probably as close as you will get. Replacing RVP isnt easy, so dont ship out unless you need to, just sounds like you are making unnecessary trouble for yourself.

Thanks i signed Jovetic and Cavani, Cavani's been a revelation and Jovetic has done fairly well in the more difficult right striker role. A regen i've signed from Croatia seems to be the best future replacement for RVP, he has some 16's in the more technical stats at 18 and has already scored 5 in 3 games. Shame he's a tad slow but his dribbling makes up for it as he just rounds all the defenders!

Back