S.S. Lazio

• Thread starter Thread starter Hendo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Hendo

Reaction score
Taking on the challenge of getting Lazio back to the top of Italian Football. The task is huge, and practically my whole team is not of a good standard. I had to sell my best player, Goran Pandev to Man City just to get decent funds. I started with a budget of £4m, but I managed to push it up to £32m by selling the likes of Pandev, Ousmane Dabo, Vincent Degre and other poor players. My first signing was Vicente for £4.3m, followed by the capture of Vagner Love for £14.25m. I then signed Stephen Appiah on a free after Mahamadou Diarra decided to go elsewhere, and then Brede Hangeland for £10.25m. Finally, Javier Saviola and Rodrigo Possebon joined on loan.
Can anyone recommend any cheap bargains who would help me in my quest. Bairing in mind I have used my two non-EU signings, and I only have £2.7m remaining.

Thanks.

davide santon is the only player i can think of,off the top of my head

hes fantastic for me team now starting to beak into the starting 11 i got him for about 2 million and his value is now 3.4 million and he has only played about 10 games this season so few more games and he will be een better i can also say that i hae european clubs wanting to buy him off me fo about 6 million but i personally feel i can get him better and when i cash in on him hopefull i will make at least 10-15 million for him happy days

if u need a another cm could get Smertin on a free

Isuna on loan

Santon already mentioned

Aquino becomes a great a player

Delpth (Leeds) becomes a great a player

Back