BigRoach

Reaction score
bought FM2011 disc today and getting error message "the program can't start because the saAudit2005MT.dll is missing from your computer" checked out the forums and people were having this problem for FM10, seems common with people who have downloaded the demo previously. tried everything suggested. downloaded SaAudit2005MT.dll and saved it into c:/program files/sports interactive/fm2011. tried copying the file to system32. still when i go to run the game the same message appears. soul destroying :( would appreciate any help thanks

Nothing on the SI forums at the moment for FM11 so you might want to post a thread in here

thanks for the reply. problem there is I'm not registered for that site and when I go to register it says "the administrator has disabled registration" having some luck haha

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:29 PM ----------

panic over. reinstalled steam and used it to install FM2011, and so far so good :). goodbye life!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

panic over. reinstalled steam and used it to install FM2011, and so far so good :). goodbye life!