Sacked for no apparent reason...

ShireSpartan

Reaction score
So yeah, playing as Blyth Spartans 3rd place in BSP 100-1 odds for promotion, got into the fa cup third round where I lost to coventry, still in the FA trophy just beat forest green 4-3, 12 match unbeaten run.

Reloaded to right before I got sacked and my job status is untouchable, I gave no ultimatums, 'declined to comment' on any speculation linking me with other clubs finances are fine, 1k under the wage budget profit of almost 200k so far. Every single bar in confidence is at 50% or over.

So is this a bug or? seems very strange.. got immediatley approached by leicester city after i got sacked but like I said I didnt say id take the job nor did i say i wouldnt.

Also all season iv been unable to loan any players, even reserve team players from the league below (BSN/BSS).

is there any takeover or something? cos being fired after a takeover can happen.

blyth are one of the teams like newcastle who get taken over usually, they just hated you i guess lol, nah on a serious note the same thing happened to me with kettering

There was 100% no take over though, basically Leicester sacked their manager and the press put me in for the job as number one, I declined to comment on it, also through out the season there was alot of 'spartans manager could leave at the end of season when his contracts up' and one of the managers linked with a move to blyth commented in the press they were interested.

But yeah w/e my goal at the start was to manage in the premiership anyways, just wanted to play in every division along the way, now im skipping l2. Leicester are a huge club and minted anyways so sod blyth ;>

The same happened to me with Tottenham, my contract was up at the end of the season and there were rumours of me leaving etc. I requested a new contract, next thing I knew I was sacked! I'd won the prem with them twice and the champions leauge once and was looking to do it again! Ah well started a new game with port vale LLM is more fun anyway!

Now that is odd, i've been sacked for finishing 1st in the League with Bury on 1 of my saves, i was like wtf why would they sack me after finishing top of the league?! But again, my contract was running out at the end of the season, but then walked back into a job with Sheff Wed LOL