bartul

Reaction score
As the title says i canot choose which of these 3 to sign for my Spurs team(begining of the 1st season) i will use my new player as deep lying playmaker beacouse i dont think that T.Huddlestone is good enough this is my formation:
----------------GOMES---------------
--------------DEFENDERS-------------
------PALACIOS----poli/sahin/vidal?---
LENNON---------MODRIC*---------BALE
----------------DEFOE----------------
*or VDV

So which one of them would best suit my team?(I heard that Sahin plays best inSerieA
would he perform in EPL?)
Please post your suggestions
PS:price isnt important

Poli as a DLP would be your best bet mate :)
instead of these usual players, why not look at this little gem and train him up? :)

Necip Uysal - Besiktas
necipysal.jpg

I'll say Poli, because i've bought him before, and he was class... can't say much about the other two, never used them before.

OK then i will buy Poli, Sampdoria have just accepted my 15M offer is he worth that much?

OK then i will buy Poli, Sampdoria have just accepted my 15M offer is he worth that much?

Yes, turns into Pirlo after a couple of seasons, and that ain't a bad thing

As a DLP, probably Poli, though he's been a bit nerfed in the latest patch. If not, get Vidal because of his versatility.

I ve just signed him thank you all, i have a question that is a little bit of topic: if Bale gets injured or if he under performs then i would put VDV in AMC and Modric on AML, how should i play Luka there winger or advanced playmaker?

Back