Saints Row and Saints Row 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Alcaraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

Alcaraz

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Do any of you play Saints Row or Saints Row 2 on xbox 360.What are your thoughts on the gameplay,story etc.

Two of the best games on the Xbox 360. Not impressively graphically, but it works and you'll see straight past it once you get into them. The gameplay is that of a spiritual successor to GTA:SA, but with more craziness and fun (and even more going into 2). Basically get them.

Played number 2 and complete within a week good game and good storyline too havnt played number 1

easily 2 of the best games ever, i love the story line and i think they really improved on number 2.

Thought 1 was ok
2 was much better though

Had both of them and really liked them both. The thing that confused me was how to play online on Saints Row 2, if I remember correctly I was just stuck in some house and sometimes a basement doing nothing. Found Saints Row 1's online gameplay really good so I wanted to have a go at 2's. It was probably something simple but I ended up trading it in a few years ago for PES.

Brilliant game. Number two is much better. Me and my mate spent hours completing it online. Loved it.. we made our characters look just like us. It was fun to see us running around with machine guns or hacking away at pedestrians...

(I wouldn't do it in real life)

Brilliant game. Number two is much better. Me and my mate spent hours completing it online. Loved it.. we made our characters look just like us. It was fun to see us running around with machine guns or hacking away at pedestrians...

dont it make you want to do it in real life lol.

I would

Two impressive games
One was a breath of fresh air but the story kinda ending anti-climatically
But they brought it back well in number Two and the story was great. What sets Two apart is the numerous mini-games. (Y)
Saints Row - 8.1/10
Saints Row 2 - 8.8/10

Not a particularly huge fan of Saints Row,however I found the second one more tedious than the first.

Maybe I'm just gunning for the more authentic,like GTA,but I find Saints Rows one and two an OK game.

Back