Saivet and Fleck?

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

iDood

Reaction score
Does anybody know how useful Henri Saivet and John Fleck are/become playing on the wings? I'm in the pre-season of 2010/11, so they are still both in their 'teens.

fleck turns out class.

on football manager 2008 - henri saivet was a future star that turns out class defo buy for any1, but john fleck was rubbish

but on fm 09 its the other way round so

john fleck 100%!

Okay, I think I fancy him over Victor Moses on the right, Moses is so slow to improve, and he also doesn't seem to have much potential playing there...

Okay, I think I fancy him over Victor Moses on the right, Moses is so slow to improve, and he also doesn't seem to have much potential playing there...

lol, thats because hes a natural striker

True, although he was never that great up front... does he get really good at any point? Also, I'm getting huge bids in for Keirrison and Thiago Silva, up to £29.5 million for Keirrison, and £17.5 million for Thiago Silva, I rejected them, because they are such important players in my team, but now they are unhapppy, should I accept the offers and sign other players? If I were to accept offers for them, I was considering Alex Teixeira and maybe Marquinhos too.

True, although he was never that great up front... does he get really good at any point? Also, I'm getting huge bids in for Keirrison and Thiago Silva, up to £29.5 million for Keirrison, and £17.5 million for Thiago Silva, I rejected them, because they are such important players in my team, but now they are unhapppy, should I accept the offers and sign other players? If I were to accept offers for them, I was considering Alex Teixeira and maybe Marquinhos too.

Nah, just keep playing them and they will be happy again :)

just put a 40m price tag on both of them to stop any clubs offering for them unless they are willing to pay the full asking price

because putting a price tag on them, doesnt affect your players because they dont get upset or anything

keeps every1 happy and stops club offering for them.

thats my trick:)

Last edited:
Thanks mate, that'll be useful, do you hae any recommendations for strikers that may join? I've tried Cardozo etc., they're nto up for it, I don't think Pogrebnyak would join, because he signed for Villa in January. The only guys I can think of would be the likes of Teixeira and Marquinhos, like young Brazilian lads. I have got a couple of other young strikers, who won't cut it quite yet.

Mladen Petric - Lethal Left foot - Remember his goal against england? which took them out of euro's?

Ivica Olic - Pacey - Big fan of him.

Salvador Cabanas - Great cheap target man - used to always sign him on 08

victor anichebe - potential to be quality - same as cabanas

Okay, thanks mate! Not sure I do remember Petric's goal to be honest... I'll YouTube it! :P

Back