Sakho, why so expensive now?

• Thread starter Thread starter Grimness
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Grimness

Reaction score
Sakho seems to be really expensive in the latest patch, PSG won`t let him go unless they get like 20 M £ :(

is there maybe some specific starting date or patch I should use to get him cheaper ?

I have seen a lot of people getting him for 8-9m lately, but I can`t see how this is done.

I am playing with the FM-Base database at the moment, would be nice to get a class player like Sakho in the first season before he gets even more expensive.

yer i agree wont let him go for atleast 20 mill but on the ova patches u could get him for around 8-10 mill. i think hes just beaing noticted in real life so proce goes up ay

i always seem to get him for 12m first time bid right at the start

1st season i can normally get him for £10m but as Arsenal 2nd season just ten minutes ago i had to pay £15m for him. Down to the fact that asfter PSG rejected by initial 15m offer he went in a huff and started avoiding training, i then put in 15m again an voila! :D

I am using 9.3.0 patch and signed him last night for 9.5mil plus 5% profit on next sale clause (1st season with Liverpool).

strange, seems pretty random at times. will try once again to get him from the start of the first season, if not maybe 2nd season if I can afford him by then :P

Edit: I am playing the FM-Base team, so I have a limited bugdet :P

Back